Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

peppe

Superstar
Daps
2017 is gonna be expensive as fukk 12€ a ticket without drinks or food :mjcry: but you have my attention bay like the rest I'll be there day one:wow:

Why does Optimus always takes L's seems like he always manages to get killed or captured

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
2017 is gonna be expensive as fukk 12€ a ticket without drinks or food :mjcry:

Why does Optimus always takes L's seems like he always manages to get killed or captured

That's why I wear a jacket so I can sneak shyt in. Even if it's 90 degrees, the jackets still on. I'm not paying $6.00 for a box of peanut M&Ms that I can buy at CVS for a dollar. :camby:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Don't see the appeal to these and never have

The first is still the best IMO and I think that's because Spielberg secretly had his hands more into the movie. After it's success, he just slapped his name on future installments and Bay's reign of terror has brought the movies down (quality wise, obviously not financially) although I liked DOTM.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that trailer is a friggin mess. i watched it, read the synopsis and still don't know what the hell this movie is about. King Arthur? Nazis? the fukk?

Transformers 1 was a good popcorn flick, but man, the rest are really bullshyt. which sucks, b/c now people say all of the Transformers were bad, when like i said, the first one was fun as hell.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that trailer is a friggin mess. i watched it, read the synopsis and still don't know what the hell this movie is about. King Arthur? Nazis? the fukk?.
I swear this was damn near my exact response to that shyt
King arthur:deadmanny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What's insane is this is the product of a writer's room with like 10 respected Hollywood screenwriters. They came up with whatever the fukk this is... and a Bumblebee spinoff. Talk about stealing money. That's my dream job. to be in a high paying writer's room and do dust-offs of crap scripts where seemingly anything goes.