Transformers the animated movie is still amazing

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

My favorite part of the movie.
Man as a kid this is how you wished the toys looked Iike. Instead we got bricks.
Thanx to the masterpiece and 3rd parties we have some toon accurate TFs.

I think autobot city was supposed to transform like metroplex. But that idea was ultimately scratched.

At the 2:50 mark you can see its a stand alone battle city as opposed to the final version in the movie.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Man as a kid this is how you wished the toys looked Iike. Instead we got bricks.

I think autobot city was supposed to transform like metroplex. But that idea was ultimately scratched.

At the 2:50 mark you can see its a stand alone battle city as opposed to the final version in the movie.

That was the worst part of the toys man. Megatron had to be the worst with Starscream, Thundercracker, & Skywarp right behind him as far as being the most useless ones to play with in robot form. I’m sure they’re others that were just as bad but these were the 1st to pop in my head.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Holly shyt that was amazing. They got it perfect, right down to the light gleaming off of the tank barrel. That's impressive AF