Transformers the animated movie is still amazing

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
STill my favorite movie, still the reason why i hate hot rod.

The Breh Optimus came thru and PUT IN WORK! man turned into a mercenary, was bodying mad deceps. Megatron was gettin worked, then hot rod fukks everything up and gets optimus bodied. :beli:

megatron was fukkin people up, mufukas was dying horrible deaths, then getting tossed into the space bushes :russ:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yooo.. When they tried to form Devastator in AstroTrain and Rumble was like Fukk nah and made them fall about
@BobbyWojak :damn: go watch it right now breh its a certified classic. The music score is so 80's but it works. :dj2:

Edit -mt bad @Atsym Sknyfs im gone of edibles :mjlit:
Edit 2 - watching right now still piff

Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
The jump in animation from the tv series to the movie had a young breh in the theater like :
ZVnCyxB.png

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Movie got quotables for days.

When Optimus Prime and Megatron squared up and Optimus says "Two shall stand,one shall fall." had me as a kid like :gladbron:

Megatron one liners :whew:

"Such heroic nonsense."
"Wait...I still function."
"It's a pity you autobots die so easily."

Unicron sonnig the shyt out of Megatron when they met :heh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They was catchin bodies all over the place :wow:

Starscream like "throw em out the ship they useless now"

Hot Rod's journey from young punk to respected leader :wow:

They foreshadowed HotRod from the beginning. When Optimus dropped the matrix and gave it to Ultra Magnus ... it glowed for hotrod then went out when he gave it away.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Unicron: I have summoned you here for a purpose :stopitslime:

Megatron: nobody summons Megatron :ufdup:
Unicron: then it pleases me to be the first :ehh::birdman:

:wow:

Unicron: and nothing! You belong to me :umad:

Megatron: I belong to nobody:damn:

Unicron: perhaps I've misjudged you...proceed...on your way to oblivion :ufdup:

:wow:

Their exchange before he got turned to galvatron was :blessed:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
STill my favorite movie, still the reason why i hate hot rod.

The Breh Optimus came thru and PUT IN WORK! man turned into a mercenary, was bodying mad deceps. Megatron was gettin worked, then hot rod fukks everything up and gets optimus bodied. :beli:

megatron was fukkin people up, mufukas was dying horrible deaths, then getting tossed into the space bushes :russ:
I think you got Hot Rod wrong. Firstly dude is mad unselfish. He's kicking it with Daniel and saves basically everyone in Autobot city by blasting a hole through the ship. This totally screwed Megatron's plans and possibly saved them all. Then when it came to Optimus he saw the flex. Optimus couldn't see the big ass gun Megatron was reaching for. It cost him, but he tried to save big bro. Same when his and Kups ship went down. He saved Kup, and ultimately Ultramag and crew. Hot Rod made one mistake, but dude was really that guy.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Does it hold up?

I've heard so much about this movie during podcasts and even irl I should make time to watch it, same with mask of the phantasm.
WTF?!?!

It's my favorite movie of all time. I still watch it to this day and get amped, especially over the first 30 mins. Absolute amazing. Two things make this movie 100 times better then GI Joe cartoon film - 1) they pulled the trigger and killed off main characters and 2) the soundtrack is absolutely amazing. The heavy metal works perfectly for the fight scenes.