TRANSFORMERS ONE (9/13/2024) (Animated, Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Brian Tyree Henry) Trailer

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
holy shyt this was actually pretty fukking dope...this isn't some kiddie shyt...nephs loved it too/ Trailers did a good job on kinda misleading the tone/direction of the film...although that may have hurt it as well...

i was wondering how the hell they'd get to Megatron/Prime

i liked that arc

fukk sentinel :pacspit:
Yeah this great :ohlawd: I just got finished watching it with my son. The post credit was fire.
fukk i should've stayed...google lied to me and said there was only the B scene.

:krs:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
So
Is this a must theater watch?
I would say so, I was expecting this to be some corny jokey kids movie but it’s about as dark as the 86 animated movie. It actually might be darker. Once the action starts it doesn’t let up. Don’t get me wrong there’s a lot of jokes in it but they are actually funny and like Easter eggs for older fans. The screening I went to people gave it 2 standing ovations one for the ending then for the post credit scene.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I would say so, I was expecting this to be some corny jokey kids movie but it’s about as dark as the 86 animated movie. It actually might be darker. Once the action starts it doesn’t let up. Don’t get me wrong there’s a lot of jokes in it but they are actually funny and like Easter eggs for older fans. The screening I went to people gave it 2 standing ovations one for the ending then for the post credit scene.
facts

when megatron torso rips Sentinel... :picard:

did not expect them to actually show that

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Props.

Art Barr