Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes I would change my assessment if trans women were dominating women's sports to a point where there is no competition. I use evidence based thinking and new evidence gives me new assessments. Now proof that this is even beginning to happen PLEASE? No more questions, no more avoiding, please just post an article or study or something that shows proof that trans women are dominating ANY women's sport, PLEASE?!?! I just need one an article with proof and not a white supremacist law firm's arguments like @Uachet was posting.

Why would you change your assessment if men started dominating female sports?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have a question for real. Do you think biology is more complex than what you learned in high school? Maybe you should've taken some college courses to realize high school gives you the basics.
As someone with graduate degrees in biosciences, I dont think you want to go down this road.

Is Lia Thomas a female?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your source is from the Alliance Defending freedom, this is not a news source but a right wing ADL who works to that works to

Now you just posted what they said but not any proof. If you think just because a white supremacist group has a webpage they are correct you are bugging, but its probably more so you just copied and pasted the first few headlines you saw on google and don't know how to fact check. Saying breaking event records = dominating is not true at any sport.

Here is from the independent which is a reputable publication and shows specifics in terms of records and races.

These nikkas did a whole study and everything, you can read it on the link. Its not just some white supremacist lawyers who say breaking specific event records = dominating. But you will never read the article, the fact I got to look this shyt up that you will never read is annoying because you don't care about whats actually happening. You see trans women and it gives you an emotional response so much to post the arguments (but not proof) of white supremacists to feel like you are in the right. Its not about sports breh, you don't care about the sports, you care about the trans. Why are we doing a fake argument.
Lia Thomas is white. How is this a white supremacy issue? Did you confuse your intersectionality?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lia Thomas is a woman, not a female. Not all women are female though,
Sure about that?

Lia Thomas is a biological male.

Dressing up as a woman doesn’t make you a woman.
for example someone with. XY gonadal dysgenesis is usually seen as a woman, yet they have a y chromosome. But we know you will say that doesn't count
This isn’t even Lia Thomas tho.

This is what happened to Caster Semenya. And that means he’s a biological male.

So if thats your example, that is not a woman or a female.

This is why I told you biology wasn’t your strong suit.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Your source is from the Alliance Defending freedom, this is not a news source but a right wing ADL who works to that works to

Now you just posted what they said but not any proof. If you think just because a white supremacist group has a webpage they are correct you are bugging, but its probably more so you just copied and pasted the first few headlines you saw on google and don't know how to fact check. Saying breaking event records = dominating is not true at any sport.

Here is from the independent which is a reputable publication and shows specifics in terms of records and races.

These nikkas did a whole study and everything, you can read it on the link. Its not just some white supremacist lawyers who say breaking specific event records = dominating. But you will never read the article, the fact I got to look this shyt up that you will never read is annoying because you don't care about whats actually happening. You see trans women and it gives you an emotional response so much to post the arguments (but not proof) of white supremacists to feel like you are in the right. Its not about sports breh, you don't care about the sports, you care about the trans. Why are we doing a fake argument.

The point is she was not competitive when she identified as a man, and was competing against men. She hopped over to the women's league, and now she is putting up some of the best times on record. So she went from being non-competitive when she was a man, to being very competitive as a woman. She is not the only one who has done that either. That site you want to ignore, shows a bunch of other examples with links showing what it is talking about.

Oh, and I pointed out that you need to look at her record when she raced in the men's league first, then look at it when she switched over to the women's league to see the differences.

World cycling body tightens rules on transgender athletes after review​

"UCI says transgender athletes who transitioned after male puberty are to be barred from women’s events"

Now, why did they do that if everything is fine and dandy?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
"A Canadian transgender athlete set a new unofficial world record in women's powerlifting during a competition last week. One professional competitor expressed outrage on FOX Business Thursday following 40-year-old transgender athlete Anne Andres' victory."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch," Brents told Whoa TV.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Daps
Kids living in poverty = :russell:

White supremacist planning to take over the government = :russell:

southern states reinstituting Jim Crow = :russell:

Trans people in sports = :pacspit::pacspit:

And calls for the extermination/oppression of folks none of you have ever met or interacted with

fukking losers

Y’all choose that absolute stupidest shyt to focus on it’s always because some white racist told you to care about it

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Crazy
Canada not sending white males to the Olympics in girls competitions

I don’t think any country is

USA where the white man is still trying to shyt on the international stage:mjpls:
God damn wonderbread CACS