Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is what I'm saying. You are saying I am focusing on the evidence while I should be focusing on some made up scenario in your mind. Breh trans people have been competing in sports for a min. They have 0 champions, 0 dominant players, 0 major representation in sports and yet I keep hearing how they can become dominant players overnight and yet I never see a name.

There was a trans body builder in the last olympics and didn't even get top 150 in weight lifting. If there is so much of an obvious advantage like you are saying why didn't she easily destroy the competition? But again this is not something you actually care about. You only care about women's sports when a trans person wins. Which means the trans person getting shine is the only reason you care so why do this womens sports talk when this is not your real issue?

Don’t even worry about it. You won’t have any more opportunities to spew this dumb shyt any longer.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm never gonna get on board with trans women competiting with females.

At least not until there's a real life Juwanna Mann.

If one of these G-league nikkas transition and head over to the WNBA and start yamming on these hoes :wow:

iu

:blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I'm saying. You are saying I am focusing on the evidence while I should be focusing on some made up scenario in your mind. Breh trans people have been competing in sports for a min. They have 0 champions, 0 dominant players, 0 major representation in sports and yet I keep hearing how they can become dominant players overnight and yet I never see a name.

There was a trans body builder in the last olympics and didn't even get top 150 in weight lifting. If there is so much of an obvious advantage like you are saying why didn't she easily destroy the competition? But again this is not something you actually care about. You only care about women's sports when a trans person wins. Which means the trans person getting shine is the only reason you care so why do this womens sports talk when this is not your real issue?
I mean, if you're incapable of understanding the long term implications of this, just say that and save us all a lot of time.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is women's fight. They have to push back collectively. Men will just be called transphobic.

I think a lot of women are secretly too scared of getting hemmed up by some big ogre in a dress to ever say anything.. The patriarchy always wins :wow:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
many of us have daughters or women in our lives we respect and therefore feel girls/ women deserve to have spaces of their own just like we do. You don’t see a bunch of trans men trying to compete in the Olympics against men. Why? Because they recognize they biologically still have the frame of a woman. They are at a disadvantage. So why can’t we recognize that a trans woman biologically has the frame , muscles, of a MAN. This cannot be argued. We do we have to be cool with someone having g a completely unfair physical advantage over women.
Come on bro, its one google search. I don't understand why brehs dont use google.
Chris Mosier is the First Openly Trans Man to Compete in Men's Olympic Trials Trans people, like all people want to play sports. No one has yet to show me a transgender athlete dominating sports yet its an obvious advantage.
That’s not hating on people who are trans. It’s calling for fairness in women’s sports so they can compete against people who have the same advantages and disadvantages as them. America is nuts

And doesn’t matter if they lose. They still have an advantage. A woman can beat me in wrestling. But I can still acknowledge I have an incredibly large physical advantage. People take steroids in sports like Tristan Thompson (if true) and still trash compared to other players. Still it’s a competitive advantage that won him a roster spot over someone who play the right way.
Ok if you can have an advantage and still lose, then what is the difference between what you are describing and regular sports? Lebron James has a biological advantage over many of the people he plays and still loses? Sports is full of biological advantages. We seem to separate based on who would dominate but again no trans dominant athletes.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Come on bro, its one google search. I don't understand why brehs dont use google.
Chris Mosier is the First Openly Trans Man to Compete in Men's Olympic Trials Trans people, like all people want to play sports. No one has yet to show me a transgender athlete dominating sports yet its an obvious advantage.

Ok if you can have an advantage and still lose, then what is the difference between what you are describing and regular sports? Lebron James has a biological advantage over many of the people he plays and still loses? Sports is full of biological advantages. We seem to separate based on who would dominate but again no trans dominant athletes.
Keep it 100.

This is a safe space.

Are you dating a trans woman?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Disingenuous clown. We already had the convo. You tired to dismiss men being concerned about fraudulent men participating in women's sports. Like the only reason a man could care about that is if he watches women's sports. Bullshyt

perhaps we have SISTERS, A WIFE or DAUGHTER that might get disadvantaged by this phenomenon of men in women's sports. Men who have an advantage and perform very well over women. You are dismissive of everything but claim you want to talk. Ok breh.

Don't address me anymore.

All I need is an example of this massive advantage but you haven't listed one. Is there a trans athlete who is dominating your daughters sports league? Is there any real world example that has affected the women in your lives lives? Can you point to anything on the professional level? All I have been doing is asking for examples but at least in the end you admitted this is an emotional argument for you. You are so amped up on something that might happen to a woman in your life yet hasn't actually came up at all. You care so much about a possibility that you can't point to a real world example of because of logic and not emotions.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Why do you frame the argument this way?

See, you are so quick to defend this shyt that you can’t realize you proved your own argument wrong.

Essentially when it occurs that biological males competing in women’s competitions that means therefore you will take the issue seriously. Thus, you also think this could potentially be a problem. :francis:

If you truly didn’t care then you wouldn’t have conditions on the matter :ufdup:
Give me an example of this dominance please?