Tranny Swimmer Lia Thomas is fighting a Ban so He can Swim for the Women in the Olympics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Give me an example of this dominance please?
You said you would only care when this becomes even more of a problem (because you dont think it is now), so why put a condition on it?

If biological males increasingly dominate the women’s sports, why would you then intervene if you don’t have a problem with it now?

It’s either a future problem or not a problem at all. You can’t have it both ways.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Come on bro, its one google search. I don't understand why brehs dont use google.
Chris Mosier is the First Openly Trans Man to Compete in Men's Olympic Trials Trans people, like all people want to play sports. No one has yet to show me a transgender athlete dominating sports yet its an obvious advantage.

Ok if you can have an advantage and still lose, then what is the difference between what you are describing and regular sports? Lebron James has a biological advantage over many of the people he plays and still loses? Sports is full of biological advantages. We seem to separate based on who would dominate but again no trans dominant athletes.
Lia Thomas has already won races.

You said if this keeps happening then you’ll address it. So whats the issue then? Either it’s a future problem or its not a problem in your eyes.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I mean, if you're incapable of understanding the long term implications of this, just say that and save us all a lot of time.
Do you believe in evidence based thinking? All I am doing is asking for evidence? Please present evidence of your hypothesis please? If you do not believe in evidence based thinking then just say that, I mean you basically said you feel this will be a problem so we know its emotion based.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
All I need is an example of this massive advantage but you haven't listed one. Is there a trans athlete who is dominating your daughters sports league? Is there any real world example that has affected the women in your lives lives? Can you point to anything on the professional level? All I have been doing is asking for examples but at least in the end you admitted this is an emotional argument for you. You are so amped up on something that might happen to a woman in your life yet hasn't actually came up at all. You care so much about a possibility that you can't point to a real world example of because of logic and not emotions.
Ask, and you shall receive:

Transgender Athletes Breaking Records in Women's Sports​

Swimmer Lia Thomas beat 2 Olympic medalists amid protests to make history as the first trans athlete to win an NCAA title​

"Thomas competed for the men's swimming team at the University of Pennsylvania for three years before transitioning, undergoing hormone therapy, then switching to compete for the women's team in 2020. She has since broken a number of national women's swimming records in the US, including the 200-meter and 500-meter freestyle records at the Zippy Invitational Event in Akron, Ohio in December."

Compare Thomas's record when he identified as a man, then after when she identified as a woman. You will see as a man, he was mediocre, as a woman, he is breaking women records. Also, the first post I gave links to a site that will link you to many stories of transitioned male taking opportunities away from females in sports.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You said you would only care when this becomes even more of a problem (because you dont think it is now), so why put a condition on it?

If biological males increasingly dominate the women’s sports, why would you then intervene if you don’t have a problem with it now?

It’s either a future problem or not a problem at all. You can’t have it both ways.
You are saying increasing, where is the starting dominance? One race from 3 years ago? Please all I am doing is asking for evidence of your thinking. You are saying it will be a future problem without showing me a problem now? Trans people have been doing sports for years, you have the real life trials, now all I am doing is asking for evidence. Please respond with evidence, I keep asking for it because I haven't seen any. One more time, evidence please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are saying increasing, where is the starting dominance? One race from 3 years ago? Please all I am doing is asking for evidence of your thinking. You are saying it will be a future problem without showing me a problem now? Trans people have been doing sports for years, you have the real life trials, now all I am doing is asking for evidence. Please respond with evidence, I keep asking for it because I haven't seen any. One more time, evidence please?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Why are you hinging when you would revise your assessment of this based on if more biological men start dominating women’s sports?

Either it will be a problem in the future …or… it is not a problem and will never be a problem

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Ask, and you shall receive:

"Thomas competed for the men's swimming team at the University of Pennsylvania for three years before transitioning, undergoing hormone therapy, then switching to compete for the women's team in 2020. She has since broken a number of national women's swimming records in the US, including the 200-meter and 500-meter freestyle records at the Zippy Invitational Event in Akron, Ohio in December."

Compare Thomas's record when he identified as a man, then after when she identified as a woman. You will see as a man, he was mediocre, as a woman, he is breaking women records. Also, the first post I gave links to a site that will link you to many stories of transitioned male taking opportunities away from females in sports.
Your source is from the Alliance Defending freedom, this is not a news source but a right wing ADL who works to that works to

protect religious liberty, expand Christian practices within public schools and in government] outlaw abortion, and curtail LGBTQ rights n 2014, ADF literature described part of its mission as "[seeking] to recover the robust Christendomic theology of the 3rd, 4th, and 5th centuries."

Now you just posted what they said but not any proof. If you think just because a white supremacist group has a webpage they are correct you are bugging, but its probably more so you just copied and pasted the first few headlines you saw on google and don't know how to fact check. Saying breaking event records = dominating is not true at any sport.

Here is from the independent which is a reputable publication and shows specifics in terms of records and races.
Ms Thomas skipped the 2020-21 swimming season, and so she has now been on HRT for nearly three years. According to Sports Illustrated, she lost strength and an inch of her height on HRT, making it impossible for her to match her performance.

So how does she perform as a swimmer today?

Thomas won her race – but didn’t break records

Let's look first at Ms Thomas's record in the NCAA. While some of her fastest times have been in other competitions, these are the easiest results to access and compare across multiple years and athletes.

All statistics in this article are for "short course yards" races, meaning they were done in a 25-yard pool.

Ms Thomas won the women's 500 yard freestyle race in 4m 33.24s. She came fifth in the 200 yard race, with 1m 43.40s, and eighth in the 100 yard race with 48.40s.

These were impressive results, but they weren't record-breaking. Though the overall competition saw 27 all-time NCAA records broken, Ms Thomas's times weren't among them.

A whopping 18 of those were broken by Kate Douglass of the University of Virginia (UVA), who now has the fastest times in US college history in the 50 yard freestyle, the 100 yard butterfly stroke, and the 200 yard breaststroke.

According to an Independent search of women's records listed by USA Swimming, the US' national governing body for the sport, Ms Thomas's 500 yard time makes her the 15th fastest college swimmer, about nine seconds behind Katie Ledecky's record in 2017.

Her swimming times are on par with cis women

How do these times compare to other women in the top ranks of US college swimming?

The Independent compiled a dataset of swim times for all top 8 NCAA women's finishers over the last six years of competition in various events. 2020 was excluded because all NCAA championships were cancelled that year due to the pandemic.

In other words, this data only includes the absolute best college swimmers in these events. It goes back far enough to cover Katie Ledecky's 4m 24.06s record in the 500 yard race and Missy Franklin's 1m 38.10s record in the 200 yard race, both of which still stand today.

In this field, Ms Thomas's time in the 500 yards is the eighth fastest out of 56. That is notable because there are only seven events in the dataset, meaning there are some where her time would have only place her third.
In the 100 yard race, her time is 55th out of 56 in The Independent's data, and her time in the 200 yard race is the 31st out of 5.

Her 500 yard time of 4m 33.24 is just above the average (4m 36.07s), while her 100 yard time of 48.18s is just below average (47.06s), as is her 200 yard time of 1m 43.24s (compared to 1m42.85).

The Independent also looked at numbers for the 500 yard men's race, where Ms Thomas has competed at a high level in both men's and women's events, from 2015 to 2021. There, her finishing time is more than 20 seconds below the men's average.

These nikkas did a whole study and everything, you can read it on the link. Its not just some white supremacist lawyers who say breaking specific event records = dominating. But you will never read the article, the fact I got to look this shyt up that you will never read is annoying because you don't care about whats actually happening. You see trans women and it gives you an emotional response so much to post the arguments (but not proof) of white supremacists to feel like you are in the right. Its not about sports breh, you don't care about the sports, you care about the trans. Why are we doing a fake argument.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Why are you hinging when you would revise your assessment of this based on if more biological men start dominating women’s sports?

Either it will be a problem in the future …or… it is not a problem and will never be a problem
Yes I would change my assessment if trans women were dominating women's sports to a point where there is no competition. I use evidence based thinking and new evidence gives me new assessments. Now proof that this is even beginning to happen PLEASE? No more questions, no more avoiding, please just post an article or study or something that shows proof that trans women are dominating ANY women's sport, PLEASE?!?! I just need one an article with proof and not a white supremacist law firm's arguments like @Uachet was posting.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All I need is an example of this massive advantage but you haven't listed one. Is there a trans athlete who is dominating your daughters sports league? Is there any real world example that has affected the women in your lives lives? Can you point to anything on the professional level? All I have been doing is asking for examples but at least in the end you admitted this is an emotional argument for you. You are so amped up on something that might happen to a woman in your life yet hasn't actually came up at all. You care so much about a possibility that you can't point to a real world example of because of logic and not emotions.
You got one. You asked for another. Disingenuous clown. The advantage is in biology. Maybe you should have paid attention in school. What are you pretending not to understand? That men are stronger than women? Imagine that :laff:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You got one. You asked for another. Disingenuous clown. The advantage is in biology. Maybe you should have paid attention in school. What are you pretending not to understand? That men are stronger than women? Imagine that :laff:
I have a question for real. Do you think biology is more complex than what you learned in high school? Maybe you should've taken some college courses to realize high school gives you the basics.