Train to Busan...Korean zombie flick(world war z type zombies on a train)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watching I Saw The Devil Now and.... :banderas:

WTF have I been missing...these movies are amazing...holy shyt...
@hex hook him up with the Korean BBQ special menu of films. Lee you been missing out but better late than never. Welcome.
full

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching I Saw The Devil Now and.... :banderas:

WTF have I been missing...these movies are amazing...holy shyt...

This is why I asked what kind of movies you want. I got foreign movies on deck breh, I would've told you to peep that ASAP.

Peep "Oldboy" (if you ain't seen it), "New World", "Lady Vengeance", "The Chaser", "The Man From Nowhere", "Memories Of Murder", "The Good, The Bad, And The Weird", "A Bittersweet Life", all Korean. Those are all drama but they're crack.

If you like action movies peep "The Raid" 1&2. They're Indonesian but they're GOAT level.

Peep "High Tension", it's a French horror movie. [REC] is a Mexican horror movie. "The Host" and "Thirst" are Korean horror movies."Baskin" is Turkish, and horror. "Cronos" is Mexican, and horror. "The Orphanage" is Mexican, and horror.

"Pan's Labyrinth" is Mexican, it's fantasy/horror. "Time Crimes" is Mexican, it's sci fi.

There you go.

Fred.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good flick.

After going thru this thread before finishing it, I expected the ending to be the COO fukkboi being the only survivor. Seeing as how I've seen so many Asian flicks, this wouldn't surprise me. I would of had a problem with it since they let that p*ssy go on, however once the ending was happening I was :ooh:

I thought they would have a "Mist" ending, which I wouldn't of had a problem with as opposed to my take on the ending.

I can't front, I shed a tear towards the end. Once they showed him holding his newborn baby I felt the tear coming. :mjcry: