Train to Busan...Korean zombie flick(world war z type zombies on a train)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
seen this the other day. shyt was fire:whew:

also watched the wailing, but I thought the shyt was trash. honestly didn't even finish. shyt was a chore to watch.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
seen this the other day. shyt was fire:whew:

also watched the wailing, but I thought the shyt was trash. honestly didn't even finish. shyt was a chore to watch.
I was gonna watch that tonight :mjcry:

Hopefully we agree to disagree :lupe:

SuikodenII

Daps
I don't know. seems like a solid movie. I just couldn't get into the pacing. and shyt wasn't scary at all. train to busan was non stop tension.
People were telling me it's a mystery, crime, thriller with horror elements
You watch Train to Seoul?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
People were telling me it's a mystery, crime, thriller with horror elements
You watch Train to Seoul?
nah. I just searched for it on google and nothing came up?......i'm lookin for more shyt on the level of train to busan. I can watch these asian horror flicks all day.

SuikodenII

Daps
nah. I just searched for it on google and nothing came up?......i'm lookin for more shyt on the level of train to busan. I can watch these asian horror flicks all day.
Seoul Station (my bad) budget was much lower (so it's an animation) so some people were disappointed because it came out AFTER Train to Busan despite being made by the director 1st

Asian Horror films... well I watched Shutter last weekend, thought it was good... I'll let you know how The Wailing was once I watch it

There's this horror-monster movie called The Host that I thought was good

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Seoul Station (my bad) budget was much lower (so it's an animation) so some people were disappointed because it came out AFTER Train to Busan despite being made by the director 1st

Asian Horror films... well I watched Shutter last weekend, thought it was good... I'll let you know how The Wailing was once I watch it

There's this horror-monster movie called The Host that I thought was good
aight i'll look into em. my favorite asian horror flick is still I saw the devil. that shyt left me :merchant:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@FlyRy (since you've been whining about me not having seen this yet)

Finally got around to watching it today and ehh... it was decent. It basically hits all of the zombie movie tropes, including a lot of bad ones, but there is enough committed craftsmanship at work here to allow you to accept all but the worst offenders (like characters still not closing doors behind them despite wading knee deep in zombie hell). Stuff like that just has no place in movies here. There's also some vague unexplained stuff going on with the main character and his job. There's like a throwaway line or two that his company, or even a scheme he was involved in, is partly responsible, but it adds nothing and changes nothing for the characters so you gotta wonder why they even bothered putting that in.

Other than that it's a well made zombie flick, but it's hardly a masterpiece. More like a solid 7/10.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy (since you've been whining about me not having seen this yet)

Finally got around to watching it today and ehh... it was decent. It basically hits all of the zombie movie tropes, including a lot of bad ones, but there is enough committed craftsmanship at work here to allow you to accept all but the worst offenders (like characters still not closing doors behind them despite wading knee deep in zombie hell). Stuff like that just has no place in movies here. There's also some vague unexplained stuff going on with the main character and his job. There's like a throwaway line or two that his company, or even a scheme he was involved in, is partly responsible, but it adds nothing and changes nothing for the characters so you gotta wonder why they even bothered putting that in.

Other than that it's a well made zombie flick, but it's hardly a masterpiece. More like a solid 7/10.
:Truth: