TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
That’s your biggest problem with this? I swear some of you nikkas pick the worst times to plug your little personal agendas :gucci:

No he has a valid point. We have no warrior class. There was a time when white cops knew they had to roll into our neighborhoods and walk right. He would be ten toes up if I was standing there witnessing that. Plain and simple.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He should've had the training to keep her from him but if this woman had his taser and was able to incapacitate him then grab his gun then what?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Dont confuse me with the fakkit who nutted in your mother to make you.
You ain't Chris Dorner. If you were, you woulda already been bout that action and on the news for taking out a pig. You woulda been recording it just like that person and coming on here to post it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should've had the training to keep her from him but if this woman had his taser and was able to incapacitate him then grab his gun then what?
i hate to say it, but if she grabbed his taser then he's getting off :yeshrug: a pig with a gun isn't gonna let you tase him with his own taser. shouldnt have gotten to that point in the first place

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i hate to say it, but if she grabbed his taser then he's getting off :yeshrug: a pig with a gun isn't gonna let you tase him with his own taser. shouldnt have gotten to that point in the first place
No, you didn't "hate" to say shyt- that's that clandestine racist cac talking points that you've been wanting to say out your mouth. This right here is white m'fers shouldn't be in black conversations. At all. A pig skin talking from behind a computer thinking that murder by cop is justified despite the extenuating circumstances of the reason why he felt the need to obviously harass and subdue her in the first place; giving no blame or accountability to the cop for not following procedure in the first place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here is white m'fers shouldn't be in black conversations. At all. A pig skin talking from behind a computer thinking that murder by cop is justified despite the extenuating circumstances of the reason why he felt the need to obviously harass and subdue her in the first place; giving no blame or accountability to the cop for not following procedure in the first place.
actually i did, if you scroll up. but im not gonna start a nicole argument in here, so :yeshrug: sorry

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I will urinate inside of your mother and give her a yeast infection.

Only cacs or nggas that hang around cacs say weirdo shyt like this nd think it's funny....:coffee:

and...as for the cop...he'll prali beat the case because they're already framing it as..."crazy/angry black woman " A hit should be carried out on one of his immediate family members tho...to see how it feels....:mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
actually i did, if you scroll up. but im not gonna start a nicole argument in here, so :yeshrug: sorry
Faggit, you started by opening your damn cac mouth in the first place. Don't deflect now bytch - you're trying to make a black woman responsible for getting shot 5 times by the police, never once did you mention excessive force by the cop. Despite the fact that black men and women getting killed or abused by the police is a daily occurrence. Go talk to YOUR people about this blatant shyt. This is way beyond me... foh.