TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Devil's advocate

there was a struggle (she didn't want to get arrested) and she grabbed his taser and attempted to use it on him

what would've been the appropriate response from the officer?
what would've been the best option to end the situation?

how do you subdue someone who's going to tase you?
It is way past time for y'all to hit this 4cac swine with the hammer. @Houston911

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Devil's advocate

there was a struggle (she didn't want to get arrested) and she grabbed his taser and attempted to use it on him

Not shooting her 5 times, when tasers are not lethal. Not harassing her - calling for back up and assessing the scene bc the pregnant woman did not pose an immediate threat to his life. She did not have any weapons on her and IF she had warrants before in the system, then the fukkin cop should have obtained an arrest warrant through the proper channels. Lastly, dumb cop shouldn't have been in a position for her to be able to grab the taser in the first place. Real shaky that he's approaching her at night, in a somewhat secluded area, while she's walking home especially if they are neighbors - faggit ass cop was probably trying to solicit and she refused his advances by resisting. Letting off 5 shots - nah, there's more to this. Cowards in the back just sitting back watching and recording.

Life for a life - talking shyt is done. Any time one of theirs get shot, it's self defense on our part. Nothing but modern day genocide.

Last edited:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Devil's advocate

:pacspit:Cac dont use playing Devil's advocate to mask your true feelings on the matter

Daps
You gotta make choices to live to see another day. Knowing these cops shoot to kill us, you don't fight back as a Black person unless you ready to die. It ain't worth it. Sounds like she was mentally unstable or cuz they were neighbors, she thought he wouldn't shoot her.

Slave babble. "Now you know yous not suppos ta talk back ta Mr. Charlie. You don want that whip on yo back now do ya? You gon get us all hung out here" :scust:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You gotta make choices to live to see another day. Knowing these cops shoot to kill us, you don't fight back as a Black person unless you ready to die. It ain't worth it. Sounds like she was mentally unstable or cuz they were neighbors, she thought he wouldn't shoot her.

it’s her fault she was killed point blank range:childplease:?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Devil's advocate

shooting is over kill its his problem he's a weak ass man who can't disarm a pregnant woman.

CAC its common amongst your race you people are weak physically and spiritually :camby: faq

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I read that also. If they neighbors and he know her and he know she got warrants then what the fukk he messing with her while she walking home.

And just the other day white dude was fighting to grab gun from cop and got arrested. shyt crazy
I dont know shyt about my neighbors

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
it’s her fault she was killed point blank range:childplease:?
If she was schizo like you said then her behavior makes sense. Police want any reason to shoot us (I live in reality, not what life should be) so I don't play games with them but I'm mentally stable, unfortunately she wasn't. When a person has a gun and I don't, I play it smart.