Trae the Truth shot outside of Houston Club last night

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad he is ok. I hate Southwest Houston :sadbron: too many damn people over there. They need to gentrify that side of town, destroy all those damn low rent apartments. That place is a kill zone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I used to go to school down there. I'm not surprised because there was always a whole lot of drama going on in Southwest Houston.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Well, glad he survived. Him and Z-Ro still got a couple classic cd's in em if they play it right...LOL at the debate in this thread, of course Trae ain't shyt if you compare him to the S.U.C., but in 2012 he's of course seen as more relevant than Z-Ro...But HAWK, Pat and the rest will remain >>> Trae.

With all this being said, RIP to 2 of his boys, nikkas probably got killed over some hella petty shyt, a shame yet again...

Daps
Three killed, two others injured during shooting outside strip club in southwest Houston | abc13.com
:sadbron:

...Thank God he survived. We almost/could have lost a great one.
:lawd:

Av09uFKCQAEkeoG.jpg

Damn Freddie Gibbs needs to drop some pounds. But nah in all seriousness good to know he didnt get murked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That woulda been whack if we had to be on some RIP trae shyt. not that the other nikkas life mattered less but trae seem like a good dude to me and he makes music you can feel

Daps
Reppin
NULL
trae and cohorts spittin over Put You On The Game and some other beat at the end that Trae sorta wrecks

Last edited by a moderator:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
DAmn son i aint even know, glad the dudes doin ok Trae was one of my favorites for a while. Seent him at Club Paradise and at SXSW with Rocky with that big ass ABN chain dude is legit, IMO the It Is What It Is album is an alltime classic, like top 10 of all time material. fukkin great top to bottom, was my avi on sohh for like my first year of posting

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
He is a 59 bounty hunter blood, they are like 1000 deep. He killed Poppa C and they killed Poppa C's uncle a few months ago.

They are looking for more suspects that were involved.

Damn, and Trae's crew is full of Crips, right?