Trae the Truth shot outside of Houston Club last night

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it's about to be a lot of shyt about to pop up. Trae ain't a joke in these streets and I ain't from Texas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Don't wanna bash Trae but I just hate ignorance. To me the fact that he is actually in the streets makes him a joke (if he really is at this point) He has made some good connections in Houston and is propped up as an ambassador and small scale philanthropist. An incident like this or any retaliation does not give him street cred in my book. Now if he continued to grow his corporate infuluence, that is true street credibility being that he will be above the crabs in the barrel and they will be handled quickly and accordingly if they try this type of thing again.

All in all these guys are OLD. They need to grow up. Losers.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

Ya, Z-ro is still signed to Rap-a-lot and they don't really push his albums. Trae is signed to Grand hustle and he recently released the ABN Album "Welcome to the streets 2" shyt is piff. Z-ro hasn't made a track with Trae in a while and they should

BlackBalled

Rookie
Daps
Glad to hear Trae is okay, been a fan since the Guerilla Maab days, r.i.p. to the fallen.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya, Z-ro is still signed to Rap-a-lot and they don't really push his albums. Trae is signed to Grand hustle and he recently released the ABN Album "Welcome to the streets 2" shyt is piff. Z-ro hasn't made a track with Trae in a while and they should

You're right, but this is 2012.

You are referring to the new Houston movement. I'm 28. Any real Houston person will never put Trae above Z-RO. Does not matter who is "bigger".

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps

ABN without Z-Ro just doesn't feel the same :sadcam:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
Welcome 2 The Streets was not piff. It was pretty weak. Only Boss and 'Ton came correct on that album and the beats were too trap influenced

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
ABN without Z-Ro just doesn't feel the same :sadcam:

Ya man, seriously. He still hangs out with them though, I was suprised he wasn't on that ABN album. Them tracks would have knocked if he was on it.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
bfe1524237fc2c77da4ba2f78dc874a8ce326c9.gif