Daps
XahAX.jpg

Wassup wit him throwing up the w?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ight Ive been wondering whats the "street" story on this guy. Ive never gotten into his music but for some reason he one of those respected "OGs" everybody in the rap game fukks with

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm glad he is ok. I hate Southwest Houston :sadbron: too many damn people over there. They need to gentrify that side of town, destroy all those damn low rent apartments. That place is a kill zone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ight Ive been wondering whats the "street" story on this guy. Ive never gotten into his music but for some reason he one of those respected "OGs" everybody in the rap game fukks with

Nah he is not an OG. Just a rapper who hangs with a lot of crimnals, thugs, low lifes etc.

They get into fights, sell drugs, do tattoos, etc etc blah blah

Amongst the "new Houston" he looks like an OG, but from the era that he is actually from (late 90s) he is a nobody. If anything ZRO's sidekick.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Southwest Houston

We call it "the West" or "the Dub"

Just some hood stuff from the same culture that produced the entire shooting :aicmon:

I don't get the fascination of people in Houston that are enamored with staying on the SW side.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah he is not an OG. Just a rapper who hangs with a lot of crimnals, thugs, low lifes etc.

Amongst the "new Houston" he looks like an OG, but from the era that he is actually from (late 90s) he is a nobody. If anything ZRO's sidekick.

True just the way I be seeing nikkas "pay homage to him" you'd think he was like J. Prince over there or hell at least Bun B

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it's about to be a lot of shyt about to pop up. Trae ain't a joke in these streets and I ain't from Texas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

You're stupid for thinking that. He's not Z'ro sidekick because he's bigger than his Cousin.
:russ: