Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now hold on how come he didnt though? Because he was injured by the Eagles on a football play. He would have had a hard time against that D since the oline wasnt blocking and the coach wasnt scheming and Big lane johnson made Bosa his baby back bytch. Tough game for yall to win it would have been an uphill battle.

@Heretic @Big dikk and @1ncognegro are up:childplease:

And I expect y’all to be vicious and malicious in y’all responses.:demonic:

PROTECT THIS GOTDAMN HOUSE :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"What Care I For The Fate Of Three Souls When The Entire Universe Is Mine To Control?"
---Thanos:sas2:

Your own players know that game with a healthy Purdy would’ve been different

And you talk about your defense like it’s something but you do know he practiced against the number 1 defense in the league every day not to mention all the teams in the NFC West defense is as good as the Eagles if but better.

Him and Kyle wouldve ate

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Your own players know that game with a healthy Purdy would’ve been different

And you talk about your defense like it’s something but you do know he practiced against the number 1 defense in the league every day not to mention all the teams in the NFC West defense is as good as the Eagles if but better.

Him and Kyle wouldve ate
I mean we put up 31 on that #1 D and yall put up 7 facts is facts

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Gaurantee Purdy is cut in the next 2 years
Doubt it. Andy Reid and Kyle have the most QB friendly systems. More with Kyle because the Niners run the ball more.

If Purdy was on a team like the Bills, nobody would be talking about him. Throwing the ball down the field multiple times a game is just wouldn't work with his weak ass arm.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I mean we put up 31 on that #1 D and yall put up 7 facts is facts
Every time you post, you scream that you don't know football and definitely never played.

The Colts would have put up 31 one points on a team missing their QB. Three and outs means the defense is on the field more and they get tired and worn out.

Niners most likely would have smacked the Eagles with a healthy QB. Jalen Hurts couldn't do shyt against our defense when the Niners beat them in Philly the year before. Now with an even better defense, he'd be turning the ball over. Niners D will have him looking like Dak this season. :mjlol:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Every time you post, you scream that you don't know football and definitely never played.

The Colts would have put up 31 one points on a team missing their QB. Three and outs means the defense is on the field more and they get tired and worn out.

Niners most likely would have smacked the Eagles with a healthy QB. Jalen Hurts couldn't do shyt against our defense when the Niners beat them in Philly the year before. Now with an even better defense, he'd be turning the ball over. Niners D will have him looking like Dak this season. :mjlol:
Different team from a year before, Jalen wasnt as polished as he was last year that first time either...Now lets talk for real, week 13. 49ers vs Eagles 1 year progression for Purdy if hes healthy yall smack us then yall smack us, If we whoop yall then we whoop yall aint no if ands or buts about it, no astericks, no but ifs just good ole fashion are you good enough and thats a yes or no.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Different team from a year before, Jalen wasnt as polished as he was last year that first time either...Now lets talk for real, week 13. 49ers vs Eagles 1 year progression for Purdy if hes healthy yall smack us then yall smack us, If we whoop yall then we whoop yall aint no if ands or buts about it, no astericks, no but ifs just good ole fashion are you good enough and thats a yes or no.
Niners are a way better team around. I'm the biggest Niner critique. I haven't saw a team like this since the 90's. The defense is finally elite. They struggled with a mediocre secondary mainly at Safety for years. Our new Safeties had 10 picks combined last season. That's more than the Safeties that were here for almost ten seasons before them. Not even Kyle's shyt play calling can fukk this up. Defense will be getting lots of turnovers putting the offense on a short field this year.

Eagles always have had stud teams plenty of times and can never get it done. Week 13 is a W for the Niners if healthy, but to me a chip game in SF if ya'll make it that far is a better W. Jalen going to look like Dak son.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:blessed: my favorite season of the year! Football season. Damn, this is my 11th season on here, a whole career's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.