Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
When you draft RG3 in the same draft, yes it is
Nah. Cousins is at very least an average NFL starting QB. You always take it as a dub for the draft if you hit that.

Most third rounders are big Ls by Kyle so Im surprised folks bring cousins up as an L

• Dap
Reactions: dza

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

This whole situation is such a clusterfukk

The front office goes from saying Trey is QB1 up until he broke his leg, to now signing bum ass darnold and declaring him QB2 over Trey...
nothing happened from then to now in terms of Trey who was out injured. He's had one training camp where by all accounts he wasn't worse than Darnold, at worst he was equal....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This whole situation is such a clusterfukk

The front office goes from saying Trey is QB1 up until he broke his leg, to now signing bum ass darnold and declaring him QB2 over Trey...
nothing happened from then to now in terms of Trey who was out injured. He's had one training camp where by all accounts he wasn't worse than Darnold, at worst he was equal....

Darnold was signed to be the #2.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah. Cousins is at very least an average NFL starting QB. You always take it as a dub for the draft if you hit that.

Most third rounders are big Ls by Kyle so Im surprised folks bring cousins up as an L

Again, if they didn't draft RG3 as the number 2 pick, I'd 100% agree.

The pick was ridiculous considering the situation and circumstance. Add in the good ole NFL :mjpls: and look what you get.

The amount of benefit of the doubt wypipo get at times is insane.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same…. I’m ready to lose my shyt if we don’t win it all…

This shyt gonna lead to a shake up in here too….

I’m sorry President @FaTaL and Vice President @yseJ

Y’all know I rock with y’all…. Been HUGE supporters of y’all leadership and guidance over ALL of us these past few years.

But straight up…. If we lose. Y’all positions ain’t safe either.

Someone gonna pay for this shyt

And I say that with love and the UP MOST respect
i got my vest on, bring it on!!!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a weird situation, i expect lance to return

they cant trade him because nobody wants his contract and they cant release him because of the cap hit

your stuck here buddy and frankly they need 3 qbs this oline is massively trash

tomorrow should be interesting

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

So would Kyle have even thought to bring Jameis Winston in and gave him the same opportunity?
Former #1 pick, actually had more success than Sam, only a couple years older. Like would he have risked derailing Trey's development for that?

https://media.tenor.com/RDQKTJR1ufUAAAAC/absolutely-fukking-not-no.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Darnold was signed to be the #2.
If that's the case, the question is still the same, just the timeline changes and nothing has happened at all besides Darnold becoming available.

Like sure, Trey is unproven but Darnold is a proven bust. Why is he even in the convo here ?
Did Brock's success get FO and Kyle thinking Trey is a lost cause ? But why Darnold out of all QBs ?

I can understand if they just gave up on Trey after seeing what Brock showed and think Brock is untouchable. Then OK, get a ready vet QB who is willing to sit behind and can play decently as a backup you can play in a pinch. The Teddy Bs, Jacoby Brisett's.

But bum ass Darnold ? shyt is insulting to Trey tbh. Darnold hasn't shown anything in his NFL career or training camp to make any fans think hes better than Lance. He has a very defined ceiling and he is just learning the offense.

I really want to know when the disillusionment with Trey actually happened. Was this disillusionment pre Brock or post Brock ? Was the FO actually secretly afraid of Trey completely fukking up when they re-signed Jimmy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.