Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same…. I’m ready to lose my shyt if we don’t win it all…

This shyt gonna lead to a shake up in here too….

I’m sorry President @FaTaL and Vice President @yseJ

Y’all know I rock with y’all…. Been HUGE supporters of y’all leadership and guidance over ALL of us these past few years.

But straight up…. If we lose. Y’all positions ain’t safe either.

Someone gonna pay for this shyt

And I say that with love and the UP MOST respect
We have watched the NFL long enough. I think we will have a tough season. Folk making it seem too easy for us to win it all. That is the kiss of death.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lance must be straight up cheeks if he can't even beat out Sam Darnold for a back up role. I will say he's never looked to impressive to me to begin with but damn it must be real bad.
He was never meant to beat out Sam. Sam was not better. He went 4 for 8 today. Dude is elite.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Most QB friendly offense in the league. He's been on the trade block the whole offseason and no teams have sent a legit offer. Two NFL head coaches who were in the building when he was drafted don't have star QBs on their roster yet aren't trading for him. :francis:
Do you not watch this offense? It's not the same offense when Trey is in there at all. :what:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
@JLova in here melting down. Why? Yes, I just saw the news. I'm disappointed that Trey couldn't beat out Darnold but it's like I said a few days ago.

It's perfectly acceptable to get on the niners front office for blowing the Lance pick and giving up what they did to draft him.

But where is the praise for hitting on Purdy in the 7th round? Where is the praise for hitting on Deebo/Aiyuk/MAGA, etc?

Where is the praise for hittin on all these late round picks? Where is the praise for turning coaches into additional draft picks?

I'm just sayin, you want to hold them accountable in one respect but then not give credit where it's due for everything else.

Bosa was an obvious choice, he was seen as the second best player in the draft after Kyler Murray. The late picks are all Lynch, Shanny didn’t even watch Purdy that was all peter’s scouts. He did choose Deebo and Aiyuk despite acting like a dikk head in regards to both of them

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Remember when everyone thought Shanny was gonna draft Mac? I mean it turns out that both of them ain't it. Drafting a QB is one of the hardest things to do in sports. That's not giving someone a "pass" it's just speaking facts.

But then they found a gem in Purdy in the 7th.
Lynch wanted Mahomes and Fields. Kyle has a shyt eyes for qb.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The only thing I'm upset about is the front office wanting to trade Lance.

1) We ain't getting no decent offer for him right now when we made a horrible job developing him plus he's still a complete enigma as pro QB because he's had little to no playing time due to a bunch of different factors.

2) He's still young as fukk and he's a very cheap backup.

3) We have horrible injury luck history under Shanahan and Kyle does a horrible job protecting his players from injuries (don't be shocked if Bosa gets banged up early due to not having any TC practices in him). We NEED options if everything fails....and Sam Darnold will fail if/when Brock is out.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think the organization has learned through all this to not draft a raw project QB when you are a contender even more so don't give up as much as you did. Trey Lance is going to have a long career but it won't be in San Francisco. Even with that I would have liked to keep him as we tend to have QBs injured all the time but I am getting the vibe Trey asked to be put on the block which I don't blame him for I still think a few teams would be interested in him but it will likely be for a package of day 2 and 3 picks.

As much as it pains me to say Sam Darnold has a better understanding of Kyle Shanahan's offense and should be the #2 QB.

The only thing keeping us afloat is having been fortunate enough to hit on so many day 2 and later picks.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Do you not watch this offense? It's not the same offense when Trey is in there at all. :what:
And the offense he designed for RG3 wasn't the same offense he designed for Matt Ryan wasn't the same offense he designed for Jimmy and Brock. Yet all those QBs with different skillsets have all found the best success of their career with Kyle. The consistent is that he makes it easy on the QB.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
9er Nation is falling apart :lolbron:

Yup….

We are

But we are a though franchise and fanbase with grit

This shyt hurts now and yea we imploding.

But once the season starts, we gonna return that energy in full.

Do you understand what we’re gonna do to your franchise when we face y’all?

Beloved @MushroomX knows. He’s seen it way too many times. He’s lost brothers because of us. Now he’s in our crosshairs and it terrifies him.

I’m telling you….. y’all don’t want this

Status
Not open for further replies.