Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
The point is truly Elite Offenses make defenses cover the entire field. It’s not about actually throwing the ball deep 20x a game, it’s the threat that the QB can throw the ball over the top at anytime that the defense has to respect. When you Lack arm strength to make all the throws you are literally limiting the offense by default because Defenses don’t have to worry about covering the entire field. Football 101

If the Run game struggles Week 1 Brock is going to struggle and get exposed against this Pitt defense.

Brock throw a better deep ball than Jimmy. And ain't scared to throw it. He ain't hitting someone 60 yards downfield rolling to his left like Mahomes or Allen. But he can consistently hit someone in stride at 40 yards. And that's most deep throws in the NFL. Joe Burrow got an average arm far as distance but he a top 5 deep ball thrower off timing and accuracy.

Darnold is garbage breh. I don't care if he can throw it 75 off one knee. If that dude throw a pick in the first quarter, mark him down for four on the day. Dude sucks. Low football IQ and mentally weak. He still living off one good season in college over 8 years ago

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Brock throw a better deep ball than Jimmy. And ain't scared to throw it. He ain't hitting someone 60 yards downfield rolling to his left like Mahomes or Allen. But he can consistently hit someone in stride at 40 yards. And that's most deep throws in the NFL. Joe Burrow got an average arm far as distance but he a top 5 deep ball thrower off timing and accuracy.

Darnold is garbage breh. I don't care if he can throw it 75 off one knee. If that dude throw a pick in the first quarter, mark him down for four on the day. Dude sucks. Low football IQ and mentally weak. He still living off one good season in college over 8 years ago
Season is donezo when Darnold starts

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Starter has gotten hurt every single season with Kyle. Every one.
Yes, I'm on record saying Brock will miss games. But you've been acting like the sky is falling when the season hasn't even started :mjlol: which tells me that even if we have a good season (I'm not sure we will btw) you'll still be suffering waiting for something bad to happen :heh:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes, I'm on record saying Brock will miss games. But you've been acting like the SKY isfalling when the season hasn't even started :mjlol: which tells me than even if we have a good season (I'm not sure we will btw) you'll still ve suffering waiting for something bad to happen :heh:
I'm traumatized :mjcry:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Likely gonna miss the damn game. Wives don’t give a shyt about no damn football if they have shyt they want you to do for them. fukk me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Likely gonna miss the damn game. Wives don’t give a shyt about no damn football if they have shyt they want you to do for them. fukk me

Wow, that's crazy.
mase-ayo-crazy.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.