Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Our hopes don't hinge on a QB that has played 8 games, just like our hopes didn't hinge on Jimmy. Our hopes hinge on the offense, defense and special teams. We're not built like the Chiefs.
The regular season hopes you are right, but we learned with Jimmy that we still need a QB that at least shows up on 3rd down and doesn't throw dumb picks in the playoffs. Brock showed he could be that guy last year but I understand people being hesitant.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The regular season hopes you are right, but we learned with Jimmy that we still need a QB that at least shows up on 3rd down and doesn't throw dumb picks in the playoffs. Brock showed he could be that guy last year but I understand people being hesitant.

Y’all gotta stop.

If anything with Jimmy on these so called IN RETROSPECT AND REALITY with the few pics he did throw (cuz he was never lead the league in turnovers hell he wasn’t even top 15 with turnovers)

At least with Jimmy, he had the mentality to not let it affect him and then come out in the next few drives and make up for it.

QBs are gonna throw picks, it happens and these Defenses and DBs are talented. Or like in MOST of Jimmy’s cases, the WRs dropped, bobbled balls that popped up and defenders grabbed.

I just hope when Purdy throws he’s, he don’t have a meltdown and fukks up the rest of the game like a Baker, Dak, Darnold, Allen, Jameis and other have proven when they had bad games

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Y’all gotta stop.

If anything with Jimmy on these so called IN RETROSPECT AND REALITY with the few pics he did throw (cuz he was never lead the league in turnovers hell he wasn’t even top 15 with turnovers)

At least with Jimmy, he had the mentality to not let it affect him and then come out in the next few drives and make up for it.

QBs are gonna throw picks, it happens and these Defenses and DBs are talented. Or like in MOST of Jimmy’s cases, the WRs dropped, bobbled balls that popped up and defenders grabbed.

I just hope when Purdy throws he’s, he don’t have a meltdown and fukks up the rest of the game like a Baker, Dak, Darnold, Allen, Jameis and other have proven when they had bad games
:russell: :camby:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Y’all gotta stop.

Yimmy wasn’t a bad QB like Brock isn’t a bad QB. But they are very limited to the type of throw they can make on the field, and those limitation will eventually always bite the 9ers on the ass at some point.

Shannys offense is predicated on the Dink and dunk quick game. But the purpose of dink and dunk is to bring the defense up so you can hit them over the top. Problem with Yimmy and Brock is they can’t hit teams over the top consistently due to lack of arm strength.

Brock will be exposed as early as week 1 just watch

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man…. I really hope we win this year and win it all..

But if we don’t….

With new Elected Niner President @King Kreole and MONGA….. we storming the Niner Capital and getting y’all old Senate niccas out the paint :lolbron:

It’s gonna be Anarchy!

#MONGA
#DontTreadOnMyGoldenRoad
#FaithfulPatrioticNiners
#RedLivesMatter
#ThePurdyBois

:mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man…. I really hope we win this year and win it all..

But if we don’t….

With new Elected Niner President @King Kreole and MONGA….. we storming the Niner Capital and getting y’all old Senate niccas out the paint :lolbron:

It’s gonna be Anarchy!

#MONGA
#DontTreadOnMyGoldenRoad
#FaithfulPatrioticNiners
#RedLivesMatter
#ThePurdyBois

:mjgrin:
You've failed in each and every single one of your little fukkery projects so I ain't concerned :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.