Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes, my entire family mom, pops, my 25 plus aunts & uncles, ex wife, ex girl, my 3 kids..
Only ones who accepted me were few of cousins, plenty of friends and some Muslims I met who didn't reject me, that was wild and surprising.

But last 5 years everyone one of them are kissing my balls and showing mad love..
:wtf: You’re a fakkit or a transsexual?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another reason why i dont fukk with toure. You can tell ghost got mad because he was getting into his personal business though he was trying to keep his composure and anger in check. Toure was and still is a shytty journalist.

Would have loved to see him Big Tigger his bytch ass

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ghost ain't know who he was talking about at first, because prob still in his mind he has 3 (ish) sons. Toure was slick with it, but Ghost didn't even know how to address it/him...which pronoun to use. I don't think Infinite ever came out as trans though. I think he's just flamboyant gay

Irony is that Ghost and his kids - at least Sun God & Supreme have all said they don't talk about music and he didn't want them in the industry, so it's not like this is completely out of character for him.

I know they said that but I find it hard to believe Ghost NEVER spoke to at least Sun God about the industry considering Sun God was damn near a member of Theodore Unit at one point. He was all over the More Fish album AND he was really dope.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Rants of homosexual rage

ymQR2YpH.png

Responding to a question about his "daughter" by saying "my son Infinite" would be a cancellable offense :ld:

If breh ain't treh then that person can't be mad at an oldhead dodging the line of questioning. nikka aint say nothing wrong, you just in your feelings and want the world to see

The attention whoring is more :scust: than any of the :dame: antics these people do :hubie:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think I see what happened in this clip

Cause I don’t think Ghost knew Infinite is trans now

And to be honest infinite said he could have said my son so I don’t know if he is. I knew he was a singer who was gay but didn’t know their pronouns

So I think Ghost was confused when Torue said you have a daughter who sings and thinks he meant Meth and then it clicked and he said that person midway

That shyt is not fair on Ghost setting him up like that