Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Any man saying they wouldn't be disappointed if their son was like that is a lying bytch......or D Wade.

Imagine all your homies talking, being proud of their children, then they get to you and you have to tell them "oh yeah, my son a trizznanny":mjcry:

Where is the pride in that?
Yes, my entire family mom, pops, my 25 plus aunts & uncles, ex wife, ex girl, my 3 kids..
Only ones who accepted me were few of cousins, plenty of friends and some Muslims I met who didn't reject me, that was wild and surprising.

But last 5 years every & each of one of them are kissing my balls and showing mad love..

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
featured-img-of-post-190695.jpg

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yes, my entire family mom, pops, my 25 plus aunts & uncles, ex wife, ex girl, my 3 kids..
Only ones who accepted me were few of cousins, plenty of friends and some Muslims I met who didn't reject me, that was wild and surprising.

But last 5 years everyone one of them are kissing my balls and showing mad love..
You’re a tranny?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t have a son but just speaking hypothetically, if I did and he came to me, pause, and said he was gay and liked men…as admittedly against that lifestyle as I’ve always been, I think I’d still love my son and protect him and all that, I’d feel heartbroken and it’d take time to accept but at the same time I’m not gonna throw my own child in the garbage, that’s insane.

But if he was a transsexual and came over in a skirt and lipstick and a purse with a wig on and size 12 heels and said dad, I’m a transsexual/crossdresser/whatever, I think I’d still love my kid but that would be wayyyyy harder to accept. I don’t think I could be as understanding as I maybe could be if he was just a homosexual but still carried himself with some fukking respect and class and like a “man” in a sense. That’s just me tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️.

It’s not normal to just totally throw away your own child, no matter what they do. Ghost might need to grow up but I still understand how he feels kind of…shhit is sad

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

But last 5 years everyone one of them are kissing my balls and showing mad love..
Why do you think they changed their tune over the past 5 years?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t have a son but just speaking hypothetically, if I did and he came to me, pause, and said he was gay and liked men…as admittedly against that lifestyle as I’ve always been, I think I’d still love my son and protect him and all that, I’d feel heartbroken and it’d take time to accept but at the same time I’m not gonna throw my own child in the garbage, that’s insane.

But if he was a transsexual and came over in a skirt and lipstick and a purse with a wig on and size 12 heels and said dad, I’m a transsexual/crossdresser/whatever, I think I’d still love my kid but that would be wayyyyy harder to accept. I don’t think I could be as understanding as I maybe could be if he was just a homosexual but still carried himself with some fukking respect and class and like a “man” in a sense. That’s just me tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️.

It’s not normal to just totally throw away your own child, no matter what they do. Ghost might need to grow up but I still understand how he feels kind of…shhit is sad

Ghost hasn't said anything against anyone.