"Toronto slang is ignorant"-Drake

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What makes him a poser, could it be that you're blurring the lines between Aubrey Graham and his character Drake?
Your comparison to Reeves....Keanu regularly talks about the characters he plays and how he develops them. Aubrey never does and proclaims to actually be Drake. Mans been faking the funk for over a decade now and even his female stans are turning on him.

But to be fair, many rappers do this. Especially modern rappers. Drake is by far the most successful at it because he's self aware and a trained actor.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akademiks Right Now Watching This Thread

625.jpg
HOL UP, all this time I been seeing this pic....I am just noticing the suit labels on the sleeve :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tupac was born in Harlem/Bronx(ghetto af at the time)and moved to Baltimore(still ghetto af) as a youth. Came from a lineage of Black Panthers/Nationalist.

Stop while your ahead
yet still was a simp who turned into a wannabe gangsta

Drake has never wavered from being a loverboy, at least he true to himself

btw. not a fan of Drake at all, and Pac in my top 3

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:mjlol: ol Miley Cyrus ass nikka. Seen that broad hosting a new years party with that country singer lady. Can't remember her name rn, old blonde bytch

I'm sitting back watching like look at this hoe here man :skip: ....talk about a rebrand. Completely disassociated from that negro shyt :pachaha:

I could see Drake tryna clean his image up in that way when it's time to transition, and I ain't no Drake hater. Bro is a phenomenal artist, but he's an actor. Therefore he's a chameleon.

Daps
Drake is invincible to his fans.

The Blackface picture didn't turn them off, this won't.

Only thing that could possibly get him out the paint now is the fact that he stepped out there and inserted himself into the Megan the Horse - Tory Lanes incident.

Now he made an enemy out of Meg and probably by proxy, Roc Nation.

But I don't even know if Hov got the juice to go at Drake and Mob Ties at this point.