"Toronto slang is ignorant"-Drake

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just saying it wasn’t out there in full force until for whatever reason I just assumed the rise of them lead to that being bolstered

Islam started rising amongst roadman in London from late 2000 into the last decade. And Stinx & dem man in Muslim Boys in Brixton pushed it. They used to force people to convert to Islam in Brixton back in day. The stuff just grew in prison & all these roadman started converting to Islam in prison.

It’s the reason for rise in Arabic words in the lingo - nothing to do with Somalis.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
That was the Canada version of the American version of

Screen-Shot-2022-06-23-at-7.01.13-PM.jpg

Dudes went from corny to fukking some of the baddest hoes of they era

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
What makes him a poser, could it be that you're blurring the lines between Aubrey Graham and his character Drake?
I misspoke. I should've used the word "actor" rather than poser since he keeps all of his performances within the context of some form of entertainment.

He isn't in enough interviews or videos talking tough and trying start shyt with people. So, he's not really a poser, yet.

Regardless, you're trying to make this argument some kind of deep introspection about black people and rap music (just like ALL your other arguments in every thread related to music), but it's really not that deep. No one is thinking about it in the context that you are. Most of us just find Drake's corniness funny, breh.

Like has it ever occurred to you that sometimes people just want to laugh?

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
He just makes amazing music
Biggest lie ever told
What makes him a poser, could it be that you're blurring the lines between Aubrey Graham and his character Drake?
I agree with a lot of your points but you are barking up the wrong tree. If people found out that Bob Dylan was a conservative republican writing protest songs he would also be called a poser and many of his fans wouldn't support him. There is nothing inherently wrong with wanting/expecting authenticity from an artist...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Biggest lie ever told

I agree with a lot of your points but you are barking up the wrong tree. If people found out that Bob Dylan was a conservative republican writing protest songs he would also be called a poser and many of his fans wouldn't support him. There is nothing inherently wrong with wanting/expecting authenticity from an artist...

Ah, I see. You disagree with the idea that a 21 Savage is no different than say a Denzel Washington in Training Day right?