"Toronto slang is ignorant"-Drake

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
These are some common London slangs if you want to learn

^Not a single word there is Somali. And Cench is from West which has a sizeable Somali population.

Just stop projecting - London isn’t Toronto. London is London. We don’t use Mali slangs & we also use our Caribbean slangs in a more nuanced way that’s different from their usage in Toronto. And there’s a lot of cockney in UK slangs - ‘gaff’ that Cench started the freestyle with is cockney.

Cee looks like Logic if entered Steve Urkels machine
stefan-urkel.gif

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
They sound like Irish-Jamaican pirates.

“I wasn’t jerking off I was washing my tengs.”

Toronto slang is Jamaican patois mixed with American slang and it’s consistently used by non-Jamaicans and non-Americans so it sounds horrific.

Somali’s treat it like a fajita and try and cram everything in there.

“Nah fam you guys are some wasteman broksi.”

There’s certain things that only sound good if it’s culturally native to you like I can’t say Woadie because it sounds unnatural.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They sound like Irish-Jamaican pirates.

“I wasn’t jerking off I was washing my tengs.”

Toronto slang is Jamaican patois mixed with American slang and it’s consistently used by non-Jamaicans and non-Americans so it sounds horrific.

Somali’s treat it like a fajita and try and cram everything in there.

“Nah fam you guys are some wasteman broksi.”

There’s certain things that only sound good if it’s culturally native to you like I can’t say Woadie because it sounds unnatural.
lol yup, everything i know about it is from somali chick from toronto i used to talk to.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"Wasn't really gangsta back then, but I am now"- Drake on his last album
yeah he ain't ever blik nothing down , you cannot be gangster by osmosis your character has to be tested. 9/10 of the untested tell, 8/10 of the tested tell when they're facing life. 2/10 nikkas is real ones. the streets is finished!