Top Ga Tech Football recruit dies after being hit by a train.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe Bryce killed himself. RIP to the young man. My people in Deerfield fukked up bout this one

Idk dude but if he’s got some
Mental illness history, it is common for people to kill themselves via the tri rail, Brightline or any other train, just saying it’s not far fetched

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn reading that story was just sad
Seemed like a good kid, but the battle he was going thru was too much

Can’t imagine how a parent supposed to answer when ya kid ask will they be okay in his absence

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What is with the suicide by train wave hitting black men lately??? :mindblown:

The young boy who hopped at Adrian (MI) did the same about a month or two ago

People do it all the time fam. People get hit by trains damn near daily here in NYC, especially during the holiday season.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
As a Black man watching a Black women cry is one of the saddest visual to see. On the few occasions I’ve seen my mom cry it completely crushed my spirt. Watching Bryce’s mom cry in that video has had the same effect...
Why I wont watch it. Its about self care in 2020 man. Im not watching pain as entertainment anymore. Thank you for the heads up. :to:

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
Why I wont watch it. Its about self care in 2020 man. Im not watching pain as entertainment anymore. Thank you for the heads up. :to:

Yeah man, I should not have viewed it myself. I hope someone is watching over her, given her own issues which is now compounded by this tragic event.