4. Being pleasantly surprised Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was pretty good
5. TLOU2 winning GOTY :youngsabo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When you hear this for the first and last time in P5R.

The Last of Us 2 the moment most people hate the game for.

This boss fight this plays in and all the reveals before and after it in Trails of Cold Steel IV

also the end of act 3 in that same game.

The opening of VII Remake.

I only played 6 games this year so my list is biased to them.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can be from any console and it can be a old game if you want but try to keep it games from 2020

I have a ps4 :yeshrug:

1) the country side in ghost of tsushima and the wind effects ...the most beautiful art direction I ever seen in a game

2) the black lives matter mural and suit in spider man ::miles morales

3) in last of us 2 at one point a bad guy beg for their life :whoa:

That freaked me out

4) the house monster in final fantasy 7 remake

5) the monster abby fights in the hospital last of us 2

Honorable mention I played tomb raider 2013 and it's the perfect mix of uncharted and last of us style horror the whole game basically perfect

Untitled goose game was :russ:

Bruh, Tomb Raider 2013 was underrated. That part at the end when she rolls through with the shotgun or machine gun (can't remember) yelling "I'M BACK YOU SONS OF bytchES :damn:!!!!" Was heat.

For this year, though

1: The ending sequence of Miles Morales. It was while I was sitting through the credits that I realized that I really just played through a Marvel movie. Low key, if Insomniac can ever get themselves out of the Spider-Man/Ratchet loop, they might be able to fukk around and make Naughty Dog think they have someone chasing them.

2: Ghost of Tsushima's title sequence when you rode through the field. I've got an old ass 4K set that doesn't have HDR, and shyt had me wondering what sorcery they pulled on this.

3: The Ghost of Tsushima ending sequence. Really drove the final point home about how cold the old Japanese empire was, considering homie had just got the green light to adopt you not much earlier. Doubled up by the fact that, at least for me at that point, the fight wasn't terribly difficult. Highlighted that in reality, Jin had surpassed his uncle in every conceivable way, and was holding himself back. That "I will make sure you are remembered" hit hard, too :mjcry:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
In no particular order

Doom Eternal
When your ship gets hacked and they start playing BFG music

TLOU2
Ellie killing Nora

Ghosts
Ryuzzo betraying Jin

Tony Hawk 1+2
fukk it, the whole game, it was just a labor of love :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally reaching that credits screen in Persona 5 Royal had me sad and depressed for a couple days cuz the journey was over:mjcry:

When you get past the prologue in Cyberpunk and the game truly lets you off the leash. I call this my 2020 Oblivion moment because as soon as you step out your apartment you getting hit with all kinds of shyt to do like

tenor.gif

Beating Witcher 3 and all DLC on Switch was a nice technical marvel to behold:ehh:

Playing and beating Yakuza Like a Dragon to break in my Series X:wow:

Smash Bros with the coli gang:win: