Top five game play moments from 2020? [Spoliers for games]

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
It can be from any console and it can be a old game if you want but try to keep it games from 2020

I have a ps4 :yeshrug:

1) the country side in ghost of tsushima and the wind effects ...the most beautiful art direction I ever seen in a game

2) the black lives matter mural and suit in spider man ::miles morales

3) in last of us 2 at one point a bad guy beg for their life :whoa:

That freaked me out

4) the house monster in final fantasy 7 remake

5) the monster abby fights in the hospital last of us 2

Honorable mention I played tomb raider 2013 and it's the perfect mix of uncharted and last of us style horror the whole game basically perfect

Untitled goose game was :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
FF7R was basically moments - the game :wow: too many to count

Ghost of Tsushima
3 stand out
1) Ronin :scust:
2) Look how they massacred my boy :mjcry:
3) Runnin Unc's fade :pacspit:
Hades - that first win :banderas: running it back :damn:

Destiny 2 - Deep. Stone. Crypt. :noah:

Cyberpunk 2077, Act 2 stuff
I still don't know exactly why, but looking for Ev and Rivers' quest line in particular were fukking with me

Honorable Mentions - going wild with Hulk that first time in Avengers was fun as hell :russ:

Star Renegades is goddamn beautiful

Xenoblade Chronicles DE's reworked soundtrack and redone areas are fukkin beautiful

13 Sentinels top to bottom is :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think FF7 was cheating looking back. That game was throwing bombs at every possible point of nostalgia they could find.

Bruh I don't see who would complain about what we got. shyt was like playing a damn TV show bruh.

The fade with Sephiroth was :banderas:

The airbuster fight :demonic:

The Shinra Building :ehh:

Tifa :noah:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bruh I don't see who would complain about what we got. shyt was like playing a damn TV show bruh.

The fade with Sephiroth was :banderas:

The airbuster fight :demonic:

The Shinra Building :ehh:

Tifa :noah:
The little shyt too man :noah: that first fade in the Church after the bombing run had me set. They ain't have to keep throwing us piff like that non stop :noah:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FF7R looks amazing peeping some gameplay vids...it’s on sale for $30...tempted to try it out especially since I heard they got rid of the turn-based bullshyt...what I’m about to say next is probably blasphemy—but the OG game turned me off from RPGs

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The little shyt too man :noah: that first fade in the Church after the bombing run had me set. They ain't have to keep throwing us piff like that non stop :noah:

These mufukkas turned a random ass enemy in the Hell House into one of the Final Fantasy series best ever boss fights.

Remake part 2 needs to hurry the fukk up and get here :feedme:.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The last of us 2 the reactions of the NPC as you pick them off one at a time. My lord sometimes I felt like a horror movie villain when you would creep on motherfukkers and hear them gag on their own blood to death. Or when you blasted someone with a shotgun and watching their buddy scream “Oh my God John”.:wow: Naughty dog took that shyt to the next level kudos to those nikkas as they put in work.:ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I remember going into blockbuster cuz you could rent like 2-3 games and get one free to rent...saw the cover for this and thought it looked cool and decided to give it try...then I seen you had to take turns fighting and bailed on it

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
FF7R looks amazing peeping some gameplay vids...it’s on sale for $30...tempted to try it out especially since I heard they got rid of the turn-based bullshyt...what I’m about to say next is probably blasphemy—but the OG game turned me off from RPGs

It honestly a mix you do action live but the specials build up so you got switch characters and check your meters

The trailer make it look like devil may cry and it not that

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The last of us 2 the reactions of the NPC as you pick them off one at a time. My lord sometimes I felt like a horror movie villain when you would creep on motherfukkers and hear them gag on their own blood to death. Or when you blasted someone with a shotgun and watching their buddy scream “Oh my God John”.:wow: Naughty dog took that shyt to the next level kudos to those nikkas as they put in work.:ehh:

There a point after ellie gets captured and you run around. Near the gas station and the infected come and the wolves are fighting and I just start hulling ass because I was low on supplies

And I am ducking behind cars and hiding in buildings and litteral ran into an enemy and that felt like I choose and made that happen like someone else playing that section would experienced differently