TOP 50 LYRICISTS (THE SOURCE EDITION) MAGAZINE SCANS

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
When was this? :stopitslime:

before "if i ruled the world", which was basically just nas' version of AZ' "sugar hill".

it sounds like you have gillie mistaken for chris because i never heard of jay biting off of gillie, obvious ducktales.

its the same as biting.

ross sounds nothing like scarface, he sounds more like eightball than scarface again idk where your getting this shyt from, his selling point is songs life bmf and most of his singles where he has no face influence.

what rocafella artist even released a album in 06 besides jay?

no i dont have gillie mistaken for chris. thats something else.

and just because youre out of the loop on something, it doesnt make it a ducktale. its well-known actually.

call it what you want, i dont care about wayne.:manny:

you act as if BMF was ross' 1st song or something.:laugh::laugh:

i dont understand the purpose of the last question.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
before "if i ruled the world", which was basically just nas' version of AZ' "sugar hill".

no i dont have gillie mistaken for chris. thats something else.

and just because youre out of the loop on something, it doesnt make it a ducktale. its well-known actually.

call it what you want, i dont care about wayne.:manny:

you act as if BMF was ross' 1st song or something.:laugh::laugh:

i dont understand the purpose of the last question.
I'm from philly :stopitslime: and u still have yet to prove how jay bit gillie :whistle:

ross is known for his smooth singles for ladies and his street anthems whixh are similar to bmf with the lex luger type beats which he made popular and his mafia music/maybach music type songs which none of them sound like scarface.

sounds like your the one out of the loop.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I'm from philly :stopitslime: and u still have yet to prove how jay bit gillie :whistle:

ross is known for his smooth singles for ladies and his street anthems whixh are similar to bmf with the lex luger type beats which he made popular and his mafia music/maybach music type songs which none of them sound like scarface.

sounds like your the one out of the loop.

if youre from philly, then i shouldnt have to "prove" anything. you should already know. between this and the ross comments, i take it that youre a bit young? thats wassup. jay sharked lil ish from gillie, figgas, most wanted, etc. rappers shark ish from lesser-known rappers all the time b.

ross was big long before a bmf or lex luger homeboy.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're talking lyrics, how you gonna leave off Killah Priest? I'm not even asking that they put him near the front of the list or nothing, but how he not gonna be there at all?!

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
if youre from philly, then i shouldnt have to "prove" anything. you should already know. between this and the ross comments, i take it that youre a bit young? thats wassup. jay sharked lil ish from gillie, figgas, most wanted, etc. rappers shark ish from lesser-known rappers all the time b.

ross was big long before a bmf or lex luger homeboy.

and u still have yet to prove how he bit off of gillie :pachaha:

post some examples of this biting please?

what exactly did he bit off of the figgas?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This list is proposterous, like a April's Fools joke that was three months late. Lil Kim? Prodigy? Fifty? Latifah? D.O.C.? He was one fukkin album deep? For the life of me I don't understand how Rakim gets in all these top 10 lists. I understand he was the prototype, but an argument can be made that Kane and G-Rap were every bit as relevant to nikkaz styles today if not more so than Ra, and yet they place lower on the lists. Besides, even beyond that, emcees today have surpassed Ra's abilities to the point of running laps around him, so why he deserves a #1 is beyond me. Personally I think if Kane and him would have went at it back in the day, Kane would have ate Ra alive. Same with G-Rap.

edit post: it's all opinion at the end of the day, all subjective. No opinion is concrete fact.