LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
50 CENT?! :sadbron:
NO GHOSTFACE :birdman:
AND KRS ONE NUMBER 7 :huhldup:
The Source proved to us once again why they're the joke mag of the industry.. :pachaha:
*edit* RICK ROSS IS HIGHER UP THAN LUPE?! :pacspit:

This list is :trash:

*edit* Props to thread starter for uploading the list tho, good looking :win:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
50 Cent being anywhere near a lyricist list is a disgrace to Hip Hop. His Lil Homie Lloyd Banks is a better lyricist than him...

Kanye West doesnt even Write all of his own rhymes. You don't get on a list for basically cheating:beli:

Rick Ross, after 4 mediocre albums and a few mixtapes does NOT deserve precedence over Ghostface Killah whose been dropping above average to Bonafide CLASSIC albums since 1995

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
50 Cent being anywhere near a lyricist list is a disgrace to Hip Hop. His Lil Homie Lloyd Banks is a better lyricist than him...

Kanye West doesnt even Write all of his own rhymes. You don't get on a list for basically cheating:beli:

Rick Ross, after 4 mediocre albums and a few mixtapes does NOT deserve precedence over Ghostface Killah whose been dropping above average to Bonafide CLASSIC albums since 1995

Word, c/s everything you said not including Ghostdini is...

however had this been a top 50 Hip Hop Artists then Kanye should've been top 5 EASY :leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The criteria clearly ain't just lyrics when they want it not to be:russ:...how the fuk Cube after Andre 3000? U got Pac and Chuck D that high u gotta have them 3 basically back to back....and biggie before jay and pac and cube?don't make me laugh

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
top 5 in no order is great.
Mine is the other way around.
1. pac 2. jay. 3. big 4. nas 5. rakim

It doesn't really matter though, shyt is marginal.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Slick Rick is the man and everything, I can't stress enough how much I like his music, but how do you rationalize having him that high? :childplease::childplease: @ Posdonous being that high. :why: @ fab being a better lyricist then Lupe. Some of this is on point while the rest is a disaster

teacher

All Star
Daps
Slick Rick is the man and everything, I can't stress enough how much I like his music, but how do you rationalize having him that high? :childplease::childplease: @ Posdonous being that high. :why: @ fab being a better lyricist then Lupe. Some of this is on point while the rest is a disaster

:sitdown:

he is nasty, pay attention