Last edited by a moderator:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
what does that have to do with influence?:dwillhuh:

Not to read into what another man sez, but if u put another dudes name next to God & Jesus. U might be influenced by that person. I could be wrong, but im not. Check out TI first rap city apperance. Out his own mouth Jay was one of his biggest influences.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Not to read into what another man sez, but if u put another dudes name next to God & Jesus. U might be influenced by that person. I could be wrong, but im not. Check out TI first rap city apperance. Out his own mouth Jay was one of his biggest influences.

im just saying that the line is no indication of someone influencing your style. and the way the industry is today, neither is saying that someone is your biggest influence. alot of the time, that ish is a lie.

besides, my argument was never whether or not tip was influenced by jay, because i dont see how influencing t.i. lyrically is something to write home about seeing that hes not a very good lyricist.

and im not gonna argue whether or not jay influenced him but he darn sure wasnt his biggest influence. thats for darn sure. thats clearly a lie.