Top 100 Marvel Character Popularity Poll

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Lol at a cac preaching about the ills of being biased. The nerve

So we gonna sit here and act like BLACK PANTHER , should be in the top 10 popularity lol. This is as extreme as bias goes, you getting besides the point with ya irrelevant jibber jabber.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What are u going by though? Opinion?I sell comics for a living. So like I indicated I am going by sales. Human Torch moves units. Marvel is very aware of this, which is why he has been their go cameo character since the company started (decades before Spider-Man and Hulk and Wolverine were even thought up). He's the first superhero to even do a cameo.

You might not think he is that big... but do your research. You can start at Marvel Comics #1
He is on the cover. :comeon:

Marvel_1_CGC9.0.jpg

Torch is not more popular than Thing...never was. The biggest draw in the FF franchise is Dr. Doom.

U talking about something 50 years ago..lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Surprised Deadpool isn't higher since Marvel is pushing the fukk out of him constantly. Do the sales justify it?

People still checking for Gambit like that? Rogue too? :dwillhuh:

And Jean Grey? :mindblown: She's always been lame to me. The only time she means something is when she's dead.

Norman Osborn at 91? :wtf:

It's a 2014 list and CBR has a ton of Gambit, Rogue, and Jean marks.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
already knew mutants would rule the list and of course that corny cac would be number one :beli:.....at least #blackexcellence in the top 3 but the fact that the likes of hawkeye and she-hulk are ahead of BP is mad disrespectful :francis:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
So we gonna sit here and act like BLACK PANTHER , should be in the top 10 popularity lol. This is as extreme as bias goes, you getting besides the point with ya irrelevant jibber jabber.

Wait isnt the whole gotdamn poll about people's opinions and biases on who their favorite characters are? Did you not read how the poll was conducted. Everyone polled and many who posted in here had their own favorites and biases but your sole comment in here is about someone sayin the god T'Challa opinion of Bp being in the top 10. Nevermind me tho, cac on.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Storm over Logan :krs:

Storm is arguably but probably the most popular female character in comics, she outright beat Wonder Woman in a popularity contest in Marvel vs. DC. if that would tell you anything.

Hell, the 5 voted winners of that contest (Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Storm and Wolverine) would literally be the 5 most popular characters in comics. Wolverine is my personal favorite but if he has to lose his #2 spot (especially after the massive depushing he's had) of course it had to be his Ryde or Die bytch. :ehh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Wait isnt the whole gotdamn poll about people's opinions and biases on who their favorite characters are? Did you not read how the poll was conducted. Everyone polled and many who posted in here had their own favorites and biases but your sole comment in here is about someone sayin the god T'Challa opinion of Bp being in the top 10. Nevermind me tho, cac on.

You just went full retard, smart dumb nikka moment right here on full display.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Torch is not more popular than Thing...never was. The biggest draw in the FF franchise is Dr. Doom.

U talking about something 50 years ago..lol.
I put doom over Torch. Look at the list. Doom is one of the most popular Marvel characters in terms of generating interest. People pick up anything with Doom on it thats why I have him at #4.

Marvel does use Thing alot, but whenever possible they will use Hulk instead. They even angled to replace Thing with She-Hulk at one point but ppl saw it coming and complained. When they were trying to maxamize sells of FF and screwing with the roster they subbed out both Mr & Mrs Fantastic for various members as well... Only constant they don't touch is Torch... well except when they couldn't use him on TV cause they thought kids would set themselves on fire
:deadrose:

What mainly upsets me about click-bait like that poll is that its just gibberish posted to get everyone arguing, same as those best rapper polls. No one that knows anything about comics (or rap) compiles a list and then people argue as if its credible.

This always happens. :mindblown:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Your spider-man slander is outrageous :ufdup:
She-hulk is extremely popular. Its all the power of hulk, plus t*ts and skimpy outfits, the streetlevel/courtroom drama of daredevil, and the comedy of deadpool. She was breaking the 4th wall way before deadpool... and issues like the one where she wakes up in bed with Juggernaut after a night out fly off the shelf. Her comic series is like one long @Buckeye Fever thread.

Black Panther being so mysterious works against him cause no one knows him or his story. His face is not even recognizable cause he always has on the mask, so alot of ppl especially white ppl don't connect. Thats what I think anyway.
:manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She-hulk is extremely popular. Its all the power of hulk, plus t*ts and skimpy outfits, the streetlevel/courtroom drama of daredevil, and the comedy of deadpool. She was breaking the 4th wall way before deadpool... and issues like the one where she wakes up in bed with Juggernaut after a night out fly off the shelf. Her comic series is like one long @Buckeye Fever thread.

Black Panther being so mysterious works against him cause no one knows him or his story. His face is not even recognizable cause he always has on the mask, so alot of ppl especially white ppl don't connect. Thats what I think anyway.
:manny:

What's that gotta do with spider-man breh