Top 10 Most OVERRATED films of all time - Godfather #1

Daps
Just stop. shyt on all time classics for no reason bruhs.

Those are not all time classics.

Even for kids movies they aren't all time classics.

Jumanji, lion king, who framed Roger Rabbit are example of real all time kid classics.:ehh:

A lot of kid animated movies are better than et, sandlot, and home alone.:yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Those are not all time classics.

Even for kids movies they aren't all time classics.

Jumanji, lion king, who framed Roger Rabbit are example of real all time kid classics.:ehh:

A lot of kid animated movies are better than et, sandlot, and home alone.:yeshrug:
:why:Dude, jumanji is not better than ET, The Sandlot or Home Alone. :snoop: That cgi is horrid. Just stop. I know we all have our opinions, if u don't believe me that ET is one of the best movies of the 80s, look it up. The score alone is top ten. U may think it's not all that, but u will find very few who agree. So u are in the smallest of minorities when it comes to that movie.

Daps
:why:Dude, jumanji is not better than ET, The Sandlot or Home Alone. :snoop: That cgi is horrid. Just stop. I know we all have our opinions, if u don't believe me that ET is one of the best movies of the 80s, look it up. The score alone is top ten. U may think it's not all that, but u will find very few who agree. So u are in the smallest of minorities when it comes to that movie.

Like I said et gets off by nostalgia. A lot of kid movies are better. It's not a classic plain and simple.:yeshrug:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

But that's the point of an "Overrated Movies" thread though. We should all have movies on our lists that most people love.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But that's the point of an "Overrated Movies" thread though. We should all have movies on our lists that most people love.
patrick-bateman-business-card.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Last edited: