Top 10 Most OVERRATED films of all time - Godfather #1

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Not gonna make a whole list, but just gonna say

Dawn of the Dead (04) How people believe that this is one of the best Remakes ever is beyond me. It's terrible, a disgrace to the original and it blows my mind when I hear that some like it more than Romero's version.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You said et holds up 30 years later.:mjlol:

Et is easily one of the most overrated films of all time. Nostalgia tends to over take people`s love for a lot of these 80s movies.:yeshrug:
Smh...one of the best kids movies ever if not the best. Name better kids movies than ET. U don't know what u r talking about. When were u born?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
How is ET overrated. The film holds up almost 30 years later. Smh. First Blood? Classic bruh. :camby:

:francis: No it does not. And I was a kid who experienced the excitement of the premiere of E.T. It doesn't hold up for me at all. I tried to rewatch it a few times and I'm baffled about how much I used to love that movie.

Smh...one of the best kids movies ever if not the best. Name better kids movies than ET. U don't know what u r talking about. When were u born?

I was born in 1974, and if we're just looking at 80's kids movies, I'd say Princess Bride, Goonies, and hell even The Last Unicorn all trump E.T.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:francis: No it does not. And I was a kid who experienced the excitement of the premiere of E.T. It doesn't hold up for me at all. I tried to rewatch it a few times and I'm baffled about how much I used to love that movie.

I was born in 1974, and if we're just looking at 80's kids movies, I'd say Princess Bride, Goonies, and hell even The Last Unicorn all trump E.T.
The last unicorn :dead: gtfoh. :deadmanny:

Dumbest shyt I've heard all day. Lord.

Daps
:mjlol: how bout The sandlot, home alone? I knew u didn't know wtf u were talking about. Carry on bruh.

I liked the sandlot, but those movies are overrated as well. Especially home alone. :yeshrug:

Et gets put on this pedestal because of nostalgia. I think a lot of 80s movies tend to get put on a pedestal because of nostalgia more than any other decade after the 80s`.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I liked the sandlot, but those movies are overrated as well. Especially home alone. :yeshrug:

Et gets put on this pedestal because of nostalgia. I think a lot of 80s movies tend to get put on a pedestal because of nostalgia more than any other decade after the 80s`.
Just stop. shyt on all time classics for no reason bruhs.