Top 10 Most OVERRATED films of all time - Godfather #1

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So is the final list on the first page because it looks like Godfather is number 10 on the list with Avatar being number 1. And I don't even think that movie is overrated or underrated. It made a lot of money but it's not something talked about in film circles as this great flick. It's talked about as being a great achievement technically but that's where it stops

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
So is the final list on the first page because it looks like Godfather is number 10 on the list with Avatar being number 1. And I don't even think that movie is overrated or underrated. It made a lot of money but it's not something talked about in film circles as this great flick. It's talked about as being a great achievement technically but that's where it stops

Godfather is 10 and Avatar 1. Topic was just a little April fools joke

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
At first i thought it was TDK at No 7.
But TDKR :deadmanny: Even hardcore Nolan fanboys didnt like that movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Godfather is 10 and Avatar 1. Topic was just a little April fools joke

That's what I thought. Godfather belongs nowhere on this list but I didn't vote so I really should see myself out

giphy.gif

StraxStrax

Daps
Also The Godfather is only there because of 2 reasons.

1. 2-3 posters put it #1 or #2
2. 50% of posters didn't follow the rules so their lists didn't count.

StraxStrax

Daps
Godfather belongs nowhere on this list

The only films I have no clue why they are on this list are GotG and Dark Knight Rises. The hype for Mad Max was so big I get why its there. While I don't think The Godfather is a top 10 overrated I can understand why some people think its overrated. People and critics have been talking forever about it being the best movie ever and if you are a young cat (lets say under 18) when you see first I can 100% understand why someone would turn it off 30 mins in.