Top 10 Baddest Darkskin Instagirls On Instagram!

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
By @Poitier & a few other standards they consider Gabrielle Union's complexion dark skinned. I said she's brown skinned & you're about the same complexion & asked if he considered you dark skinned.
I mainly agree with you in this topic but complexion is a very eye in the beholder type thing, some people have more rigid standards of what they consider to be within the realm of dark skinned, some people have a wider construct of what they consider dark skinned :yeshrug:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I mainly agree with you in this topic but complexion is a very eye in the beholder type thing, some people have more rigid standards of what they consider to be within the realm of dark skinned, some people have a wider construct of what they consider dark skinned :yeshrug:

True. I just know that if I was describing her to another Black person I wouldn't call her dark. I'd say she's the brown skin woman.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Blackness is global.

"caramel skinned girls" would be some of the darkest people on pretty much every continent not Africa but aren't dark skinned? ok :dahell::heh:

What do you mean blackness is global, but then say caramel skinned girls would be the darkest people on every continet but Africa? Bro you know the broads are not dark skinned period.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really loathe this narrative that if you like lightskin girls then you're an 'uncle tom', and you prefer 'European features'. You have these braindead militant idiots who try to guilt you for having a preference. Skin tones on either opposite end of the spectrum tend to be less desired. Among black people women who are brown or light are preferred. Among white people, even 'pasties' (extremely pale skin) are less desired. Hence why some of these women get tans.

If I want to fukk a brown skin girl like Porsha Williams that makes me a c00n? Seriously?

Its just a bunch of whining and bytching. Im not sure why the OP would feel the need to pander. If youre attracted to women that someone feels you shouldnt be attracted to...then you hate yourself. Sounds like a police state.

In regards to the op pandering...well you see how theyre never satisfied. Theyll move the goal post every time "waaah shes nawt dawk ENUFF!". Look guys just post the women you want to post and enjoy the women that you want to enjoy. If they dont like it then tough titty. If they want a certain kind of woman...then let them make their own thread revolving around that. This bytch ass pandering bullshyt needs to stop though. Do you and fukk anyone who has a problem with it.

I need to see a psychiatrist! I hate myself as a black man! How can I like this?

tumblr_ngyxavgdle1rk74v1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzhcieRtz81qm613io1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngpm47NiUY1rk74v1o1_500.jpg

I'm such a c00n! I need Jesus!

How dare you like an attractive woman. Youre a traitor to your people:russ:

As it should be. Some of us don't like reinforcing constructs created by White people. Maybe you should do the same.

They dont hear you though. :sas1:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I see list of medium to light skin black women. Where is the dark skinned list?