Top 10 Baddest Darkskin Instagirls On Instagram!

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
n

She is dark skin just not as dark as them but don't mean she not dark

I've literally never heard anyone refer to Gabrielle Union or anyone else with that complexion as dark skinned. They're brown skin & I gave you examples of dark skinned but :cook: bruh

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Its just odd.

Gabrielle Union would be in the 99 percentile of darkness in every country not in sub saharan Africa but isn't dark because Alex Wek or Luol Deng may be darker :troll:
I understand the confusion though, people got on me because I said Cam Newton was dark skin and the reasoning was he wasn't as dark as Idris Elba or Lance Gross :yeshrug:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
As it should be. Some of us don't like reinforcing constructs created by White people. Maybe you should do the same.

I don't know what your deal is but your posting has been off lately. I don't use cacs as a barometer for Blackness. Never have & never will. Maybe you should reconsider your own ideals.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sure you are.

If a person who is literally darker than 90% of the world isn't dark skinned to you then :manny:

Gabrielle Union to me is about the avg complexion for a Black person in America bruh. I don't get what you're saying. @Phoenix_Knightly23 would be considered dark skinned by your standards right? She's about the same complexion as her

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're trolling or just being evasive.

The world is larger than just Black people and til nikkas realize that, they will fight over differences like being a shade or two darker or lighter when they are all darker than the vast majority of the human population.