Top 10 Baddest Darkskin Instagirls On Instagram!

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
some of you'll must me blind :russ:show me someone with a Meagan Good skin complexion getting as dark as Lupita in the summer:comeon:

keep defending that brown paper bag view of our people like Black people are only allowed to be either light skin or dark skin while Caucasian and every one else sees themselves as fair, medium, olive, rosy, tan etc within a certain skin tone.

shyt ain't no 8 pack of crayons :ufdup:
2177.jpg

Its a 120 :jawalrus:
120-ct-original-crayola-crayon-box-512x319.jpg

Anyone not the color of tar is light skinned :troll:

I also love the ambiguous "brown" label, ignoring that brown goes from tan to coffee :russ:

Anything to divide when we are all darker than 90% of the world (especially come summer :sas2:)

Bruh you can't be serious:dahell:
Stoddard_race_map_1920.jpg

*Modern
Human_displacement_map_of_the_world.jpg

There are more people with melanin then without. Unless you more tar black you ain't no 90% darker then other groups of people globally.

Many South Asian, Native American and people of the Australian Pacific are close to or are as dark as people from continental Africa. Bruh the only places people of substantial color ain't the dominant population is America, Europe and Australia.

Dravidian_1.jpg

South Indians Makes up 28% of India, the country with the second largest population of people on this planet.(1.2 billion)

That's a group of people with skin comparable to Africans that is close to the entire US population.(300+ million)

We are only about 60% Darker (Don't quote me:whoa:)then everyone else on earth:troll:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you're attracted to mostly lighter women there's no need to change and lie about your preferences. Just embrace the fact that you like a more European look. Also, Tabby Brown is not dark-skinned. Neither is Bernice. Lovely ladies though.
Yea like ol Boy In your avatar

When did dark skinned become medium brown

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
i shouldnt have come in this thread

nit picking motherfukkers. all of you.