Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

chrischamp

Banned
Daps
These kids dont understand they are a target as soon as something goes down.

Its like black people are the living on the walking dead and most white people are the zombies. You make one false move and your dead meat, but these kids are being brought up being told. Its ok, its not like it use to be....

Then they go out beyond the walls draw attention to themselves and get destroyed

Asian, Jews, arab, every other communities build things for themselves and stay together against white supremacist, they understand how the world works and teach their children from a early age some principles about the sad reality of living in a white dominating country. But black parents, nah forget it, they believe too much in these media claims about equality and social justice. When black peeps were slave back in the nineties, they were talking about equality too for everybody except for blacks, words are words, if actions don't follow this means nothing, but somehow black are still waiting for white social equality, while asians are doing things for themselves because they understand decades ago this shyt ain't true. Blacks are too dependent.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Be mad :manny:

I don't care :manny:

I never said the cop was right. I just said I want to see the police report so I can learn exactly why the cops were called.

I don't agree with any of the cops actions at all.

:manny:
rjiedh.jpg

good thing i never hung around white people, i never went to school with a white person(outside of college) and only even speak to the ones at my job. and if they invite me anywhere im never going wit them

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nobody gonna say nothing about that cop busting his ass and rolling at the start of the video :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::deadrose:

Too bad he aint shoot himself while he was at it.

We need a pig smiley in this piece.

shyt had me like :dwillhuh: is this serious?

:mjlol: no way this shyt could happen here.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody gonna say nothing about that cop busting his ass and rolling at the start of the video :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::deadrose:

Too bad he aint shoot himself while he was at it.

We need a pig smiley in this piece.
:dead::dead::dead:

Saw that shyt and the "dis gon be gud" gif came to mind

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Don't need a loan... any majority black area caN pool resources to have a pool if they wanted.

Not really and you are making assumptions about this community demographic.....

The average person earns to live with little to no residual income.