Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dat one teacher needs to be fired.

fukk her empty ass apology. :camby:

U know the annoying thing in these situations? We always gotta have these racist cacs in public service positions like teachers or police officers....and even when we succeed in having them leave ..they have their pension or some sort of safety net...

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Not sure if this is legit or not:

2F0A034E-84AB-4528-BEF6-DE64B4D33E95_zpsgcbjxuhx.jpg

*edit: It's legit http://www.nbc12.com/story/29291639...ed-of-her-duties-by-fisd#.VXndD0TUsjI.twitter

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do teachers still get. A pension if they get fired? We could take this further and hit up her family members jobs and say who they are related to.

And repeat the same thing...just in case she depends on them for money to survive...

Sage

Rookie
Daps
I live in Canada, black people make up like only 2% of the total population, african americans make up 40 millions, i said 40 millions, let me repeat 40 millions, i'm sorry to repeat it, but humans are the most important resource on earth. So you can do nothing on your own regards to your community, you need people to support you. No one is talking about building a promise land in two days, but if your kids get harass because whites peeps don't want them around, just build your own community pool. One step at a time, if these black kids can stay far away from whites folks during their growing up, they probably going to become more happy and more confident, and probably be ready to take the challenge to do better than their parents and contribute positively to their community. But how can they achieve that when they can't even enjoy themselves in a fukkin pool man. All these events have a impacts on their psychological well being and confidence as a human being, black parents don't do enough to protect their flesh and blood from these evil people. If this kind of event happen to a jew child, i can guarantee you the mayor of the city will be pressured by the jewish community to get a community pool for them. What i'm saying is logical and not difficult to do.

Why is this one "banned"?

He make sense to me in my view.

Sage

Rookie
Daps
Don't agree with the police tactics but at the same time that little girl is annoying. "Put that on my mama" garbage. Just glad he didn't pull the trigger though. We know how that would have ended.

So, It has come to the point of being "glad" for not being outright murdered at will by the "whites"? Sorry dear, Sorry and Pathetic is your name.

:pacspit:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:dead: The support Eric Casebolt page has been taken over
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supp...Eric-Casebolt/411643329040685?hc_location=ufi

"The former admin of this page graciously let other people help out with the admin duties for this page. We decided to make some changes. Hope you enjoy."

"Getting some angry messages from the original admin, Christopher Neal. Sorry Chris - you handed over full rights and admin privileges, and I just couldn't resist using them to lock you out. Thanks for the new page"

yes.

"Casebolt's lawyer told KDFW earlier on Tuesday that the officer had decided to leave the force. Conley said that Casebolt's decision to leave was voluntary and that he would continue to collect a pension and benefits."

Most gangsta shyt I've ever saw. nikkas flip the script on them CACS and made it a "black power " page

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

It amazes me that these people think its appropriate to manhandle a teenage girl in a bikini. Grab her hair, and sit on her back. Some C@Cs are just puee evil. All the old people in my family always told me to never go to Texas, now I see why

damn kids did not say "yahsuh massuh" and bow their heads and run away cowering in fear fast enough for the officer when he told them to keep walking
I bet she even looked at him
g7CSj58.png
...that's reckless eyeballing...