Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The cac that called the police

What the Fox hosts didn’t make clear, though, was that Toon, who has publicly supported the heavy law enforcement response, also has an extensive criminal background. Records show that in 1999 he was convicted of felony criminal mischief. According to an APBNews.com article posted to a chat group in 1999, Toon was among four teens charged with breaking into a barn, beating at least 12 turkeys to death, and spray-painting the animals with his school’s colors to celebrate a football victory. The Texas Department of Criminal Justice confirmed to BuzzFeed News he spent 285 days in jail. Records show he was also arrested in 1999 for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
It annoys me so much when people put cops on a pedestal like they're doing something other people wouldnt do. Habe u seen the benefits these cops get? The prestige that comes w/ being a cop? Basically being above the law. And all u really need is a hs education and to be in good shape. Or at least decent shape to get out of the Academy.

People act like theyre volunteers that work for free. :beli:
blame it on the million and one cop shows giving them great PR

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
blame it on the million and one cop shows giving them great PR
The word officer for police is derived from the slave overseers who kept the slaves inline for massa. Fast forward to today and the majority white officer force are still doing the overseers job keeping the blacks in line and dishing out punishment on blacks in similar fashion to their slave monitoring ancestors. This is something white folks know and appreciate so they tend to support the white boys in blue in their neighborhood. I don't know anywhere in the USA were the police force is not comprised of a majority cacs.

Sage

Rookie
Daps
You're destroying your own argument. No one is talking about "proximity" being the issue, at least not in a physical sense. Like you say, even in the worst days of slavery and segregation there was plenty of "proximity", and it meant nothing. We're talking actual integration here.

As far as "desire to integrate" - like I said, due to my work with the youth I haven't lived or worked in a majority-White community in 15+ years. But I'm not going to pressure other people not to do so - that sort of peer pressure is counter-productive and stupid. Raising White Consciousness is a meaningful pursuit when it is done well - and I'm glad that there are Black kids who are friends with White kids, when those White kids turn out like the kid filming that video and the White girl whose family is getting arrested on her friends' behalf and pressing assault charges on that White mom.

What your silly head fail to grasp however is that: It's not the "blacks" duty to awake the "whites" consciousness. Surely it should be the opposite way all around.

Your laughable notion is the equivalent of expecting a mere dog to somehow awake your very own consciouness.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It annoys me so much when people put cops on a pedestal like they're doing something other people wouldnt do. Habe u seen the benefits these cops get? The prestige that comes w/ being a cop? Basically being above the law. And all u really need is a hs education and to be in good shape. Or at least decent shape to get out of the Academy.

People act like theyre volunteers that work for free. :beli:
And don't forget, garbage men are more likely to die on the job than cops

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:laff: @ The nerve of this bytch to put "#Imnotracist".
I'm just completely fukking flabbergasted that doesn't find what she stated
racist or ignorant and that she's a fukking teacher.

:edit:
Oh she lost her job.
:laff: Good riddance !!

they got her???? where's the article. LMAO

#keepyourmouthshut :francis:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
just like clockwork
Meanwhile
lQqEUtN.png

AyTqhnT.png

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/