Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
why do you assume I'm lazy and never have done anything? :ohhh::mjpls:

I didn't say that you've never done anything - but I listed a lot of people who gave their lives for the struggle. :yeshrug:

You're still alive, and you're here posting on the Coli, so I think it's a fair bet that you haven't done as much as they did.

The lazy thing was just hyperbole. :myman:

I dont care what John brown tried to position himself as. Of course he was probably also a white supremacist. I only spoke on him because of certain honorable actions he did.

You are the one you claimed I had some sort of "White savior" mentality. I'm pointing out that you ironically spoke positively about the one guy who actually saw himself that way, while all the other names I listed were not seen as "White saviors" either by themselves or by the Black people they worked under and alongside.

Anyway, so this bs inclusive bs you're talking > assata Shakur? :ld:

Because I gave facts, while you gave one unsubstantiated quote. Shakur said that because she believed in a certain methodology, and she had to shyt on every other methodology in order to defend her own way of doing things. Her claims that other methods had always failed were demonstrably false, and her own actions have to go down as a failure to accomplish her aims.

You are a damn fool if you believe that slavery was abolished to help us and/ or because of morality.
You're a damn fool if you feel the civil rights movement was poppin because of an appeal to a moral sense. We were given 'nikka trinkets' because we asked for inclusion and civil rights... instead of human rights.

In both of those cases, there were major steps that were made partially because of the triggering of White compassion/guilt and because some people had a genuine desire for human rights.

Why da fukk do you think they did so much work setting up situations which showed off White brutality, and made such a big deal about getting that shyt publicly covered, if appeals to morality were useless?

That's not saying anything about what every person believed, or about why every action was taken. But an appeal to morality was certainly a part of the process.

That was especially true in the John Brown case. No one actually thought that a slave rebellion led by a White guy had any chance of succeeding. The increased calls to end slavery that John Brown's case brought about weren't do to some new fear of Black rebellion (otherwise the calls would have come from the South, not the North). They came from a realization of the gravity of a moral wrong that was so great, someone was willing to give up their own life. That's what John Brown repeatedly stressed during his trial, and that's what many of the letters and public statements made after the trial, while the public tide was shifting, stressed as well.

Our conditions have been fukked up since (for the masses).

Since? As opposed to before? :childplease:

You're in a police brutality thread talking about India and Berlin results because your Procyonidae brain would explode if you tried to focus on black liberation

You're in a police brutality thread which only exists because of a video taken by a White boy who gave a shyt about his black friends, and you're denying the positive influence of some Conscious White people because your brain would explode if you were forced to expand from your racist mindset.

VIolence and resistance is what started to work against south African apartide. Appealing to a moral sense is bullshyt. The usa and every other nation put economic embargoes on s africa, so that was the pressure. The usa and others originally were supporters... and only applied pressure for bs reasons. Black nations , not crakkers formed a union to encourage the sanctions, and the only reasons western nations went with it is to build better relationships and to keep raping african resources. The us needed to pretend to be on a moral high horse in the 80 after the cold war so they stopped publicly supporting oppression..... however still made money along with the UK through mining companies that were basically slave labor in south Africa.

This is a ridiculous argument sprinkling in little half-truths in a historically bullshyt context. The pressure against South Africa came LONG before the Cold War ended, the US doesn't need to "pretend to be on a moral high horse" unless people's moral feelings actually matter, and if you know anything about the SA resistance movement you'd know that appealing to the moral feelings of the South African Whites and the greater world was a part of the strategy for decades.

Any saying that violence is what worked makes no sense if you look at the timelines of when significant violence occurred, when significant nonviolent focus was made, and when progress was actually made.

The shyt fell because the Soviet Union fell...the whole multicultural democracy all around the world idea wasn't in line with Apartheid. It was never because Anyone was moral about the oppression and killing and rape of black people.

:mindblown:

International opinion against South Africa was firm by 1980, apartheid began getting deconstructed by the mid-1980s, and the end of apartheid was announced a good year before the Soviet Union fell.

I never said that moral appeals were the only reason that apartheid fell, but they were certainly a part of it. You claim that the US had to look moral - if moral appeals don't matter, then why would it matter whether the US looked moral or not?

And if you claim moral appeals didn't matter, then you're also claiming that a large % of the movement were idiots for focusing so much effort on moral appeals, which supposedly were useless (even though major components of their aims were achieved while using these means.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So he detained another white and wasn't targeting blacks....

The issue isn't "targeting" per say, it's the way HE TREATED the black kids. Mufukkaz keep skating around the what he did.
even the arrested white girl said he was targeting black kids :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, dem Feminazis been mia. What about all those people who wanted AP kicked out the league. This girl is basically a kid.

Why wont Peta defend us? They view us as animals anyways. :beli:

Edit:

I see Now is gettin thay pressure

fukk them they sat on their asses and didn't say a word for days.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad the officer resigned but this is a growing issue in McKinney. Just like the racist lady who started this she had issues with the growing amount of black folks in that area.

But you see this happening more and more out there because the black population has grown from upper middle class, middle class and lower class blacks moving out there to McKinney. Also there were issues last year because section 8 blacks were moving to the west side of McKinney I believe.

Expect there to be some ummm how do we say :mjpls: flight in the next 10 years in McKinney.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Glad the officer resigned but this is a growing issue in McKinney. Just like the racist lady who started this she had issues with the growing amount of black folks in that area.

But you see this happening more and more out there because the black population has grown from upper middle class, middle class and lower class blacks moving out there to McKinney. Also there were issues last year because section 8 blacks were moving to the west side of McKinney I believe.

Expect there to be some ummm how do we say :mjpls: flight in the next 10 years in McKinney.

Of course... Once the percentage gets too high, they will roll out.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cop says he's been under emotional stress, that's why he did what he did. :mjlol: :pacspit: Such a bytch answer.

Hell, he's admitting that he was in the wrong though. Now what are the CACs who were defending him going to say? First the police chief, now even the cop himself are saying that he fukked up.

If anyone tries to prosecute him, this might actually make their case easier.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say that you've never done anything - but I listed a lot of people who gave their lives for the struggle. :yeshrug:

You're still alive, and you're here posting on the Coli, so I think it's a fair bet that you haven't done as much as they did.

The lazy thing was just hyperbole. :myman:

You are the one you claimed I had some sort of "White savior" mentality. I'm pointing out that you ironically spoke positively about the one guy who actually saw himself that way, while all the other names I listed were not seen as "White saviors" either by themselves or by the Black people they worked under and alongside.

Because I gave facts, while you gave one unsubstantiated quote. Shakur said that because she believed in a certain methodology, and she had to shyt on every other methodology in order to defend her own way of doing things. Her claims that other methods had always failed were demonstrably false, and her own actions have to go down as a failure to accomplish her aims.

In both of those cases, there were major steps that were made partially because of the triggering of White compassion/guilt and because some people had a genuine desire for human rights.

Why da fukk do you think they did so much work setting up situations which showed off White brutality, and made such a big deal about getting that shyt publicly covered, if appeals to morality were useless?

That's not saying anything about what every person believed, or about why every action was taken. But an appeal to morality was certainly a part of the process.

That was especially true in the John Brown case. No one actually thought that a slave rebellion led by a White guy had any chance of succeeding. The increased calls to end slavery that John Brown's case brought about weren't do to some new fear of Black rebellion (otherwise the calls would have come from the South, not the North). They came from a realization of the gravity of a moral wrong that was so great, someone was willing to give up their own life. That's what John Brown repeatedly stressed during his trial, and that's what many of the letters and public statements made after the trial, while the public tide was shifting, stressed as well.

Since? As opposed to before? :childplease:

You're in a police brutality thread which only exists because of a video taken by a White boy who gave a shyt about his black friends, and you're denying the positive influence of some Conscious White people because your brain would explode if you were forced to expand from your racist mindset.

This is a ridiculous argument sprinkling in little half-truths in a historically bullshyt context. The pressure against South Africa came LONG before the Cold War ended, the US doesn't need to "pretend to be on a moral high horse" unless people's moral feelings actually matter, and if you know anything about the SA resistance movement you'd know that appealing to the moral feelings of the South African Whites and the greater world was a part of the strategy for decades.

Any saying that violence is what worked makes no sense if you look at the timelines of when significant violence occurred, when significant nonviolent focus was made, and when progress was actually made.

:mindblown:

International opinion against South Africa was firm by 1980, apartheid began getting deconstructed by the mid-1980s, and the end of apartheid was announced a good year before the Soviet Union fell.

I never said that moral appeals were the only reason that apartheid fell, but they were certainly a part of it. You claim that the US had to look moral - if moral appeals don't matter, then why would it matter whether the US looked moral or not?

And if you claim moral appeals didn't matter, then you're also claiming that a large % of the movement were idiots for focusing so much effort on moral appeals, which supposedly were useless (even though major components of their aims were achieved while using these means.
I'm not racist. ...

I'm just not inclusive. ..

I've never met a racist black person, only varying degrees of cautiousness towards the people who only been here 6k years.

I apologize for referring to you as Procyonidae. .... that was hyperbole.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, dem Feminazis been mia. What about all those people who wanted AP kicked out the league. This girl is basically a kid.

Why wont Peta defend us? They view us as animals anyways. :beli:

Edit:

I see Now is gettin thay pressure

They already fired the bytch and the cop quit. fukk they gonna do.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Education
June 10, 2015

Comment about racially charged police case gets Miami-Dade principal pulled from post

iber

Iber

response

By Christina Veiga
  • The principal of North Miami Senior High was swiftly removed from his position on Wednesday after he waded into a racially-charged national debate about how police treat minorities.

The Miami-Dade County school district announced Wednesday that Alberto Iber had been assigned to administrative duties in district offices after he went online to defend a white police officer who waved a gun at black teens while responding to a call about an unruly pool party in McKinney, Texas.

In a brief statement, the district said employees are required to conduct themselves, both personally and professionally, in a manner that represents the school district’s core values.

“Judgment is the currency of honesty,” said Superintendent of Schools Alberto Carvalho. “Insensitivity — intentional or perceived — is both unacceptable and inconsistent with our policies, but more importantly with our expectation of common sense behavior that elevates the dignity and humanity of all, beginning with children.”

The district’s decision to remove Iber, which attracted national media attention with stories by the Washington Post and BuzzFeed, won praise from many.

“It is very disappointing that an educator who is responsible for the safety and welfare of our children would publicize such rash statements,” Miami-Dade County Board of Commissioners Chair Jean Monestime said in a statement. “I commend the district for taking the appropriate action to remedy this situation.”

But others defended Iber, saying he was expressing a personal opinion that shouldn’t oust him as a principal.

Marie St. Hilaire, a paraprofessional at the school, lamented the loss of Iber. She called him a “wonderful” principal who recently danced on stage during the school’s field day.

“Mr. Iber is all for the kids, even if he has to go out of his way and spend money out of his own pocket,” St. Hilaire said. “Sometimes we have our opinions and we disagree sometimes, but to tell him he can’t come to school because of that?”

Cellphone footage of white police officer David Eric Casebolt throwing a black teenage girl to the ground, then briefly drawing his gun while responding to a call about an unruly pool party in McKinney, Texas, last week has become the latest incident to capture nationwide attention in the debate over race and policing. Casebolt resigned Tuesday after police chief Greg Conley called the officer’s actions “indefensible.”

On Monday, Iber commented on a news story about the Texas incident using his Facebook account with his picture, name and title.

“He did nothing wrong,” Iber wrote. “He was afraid for his life. I commend him for his actions.”

At North Miami Senior High, 99 percent of students are minorities. A majority of residents in the city of North Miami, in Northeast Miami-Dade, are black.

Iber has said he meant to post the comment anonymously, and it was quickly removed. The next day, he issued an apology.

“I regret that I posted the comment as it apparently became newsworthy and has apparently upset people,’’ he told the Miami Herald on Tuesday. “That was not my intention in any way.”

But the comment — and angry responses to it — were captured in screen shots that were quickly circulated over the Web.

Ambrose Sims — a retired, black police officer — took Iber to task online. Sims called the principal “part of the problem.” On Wednesday, Sims had nothing but praise for the school district’s decision to remove Iber.

“I strongly agree with the superintendent,” Sims said. “A person who is a school leader, who strives to be a good school leader, must exercise good judgment. And in this case, clearly, Mr. Iber did not exercise good judgment.”

The district said a replacement for the school would be named shortly.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article23684482.html#storylink=cpy

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Facebook is a show down for these arguments. It really showcases whose on what side

So much for the illusion of inclusion.

You can easily shut down people who support the cops in this case. (Especially white folks who support the cop)

All you have to do is ask them if they have a daughter, little sister, niece or little cousin that is 14-17 years old.

Ask them would they be ok with a 6ft4 245 lb black police officer slam their daughter, niece or little sister to the ground by her hair, and put a knee in her back as she screams for her mother.

Ask them would they be 100% ok with that?

Watch them start deflecting, calling YOU a racist, accuse you of race baiting and essentially play mental black flips in order to not answer the question :pachaha:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
How much do you guys think CACs can take much of these stories getting in the spotlight like this?

All I hear is "RACEBAITING!" across the internet universe. :mindblown:

Facebook is a show down for these arguments. It really showcases whose on what side

So much for the illusion of inclusion.

Exactly, man. No naive c00n can tell me shyt about " cacs are nice and they smile at me, stop being racist bruh :stopitslime:".

Just have a debate with them about race, then you'll see what this game in life is really about and where you stand.