Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This whole situation was out of control and was exacerbated by the neighbors and police. Post racial society my ass...those were kids and the cop pulled a gun on them...complete bullshyt.
This white woman wrote an article saying if it was her daughter she would've lost her damn mind, what she fails to realize is she's white so her daughter will never be in that situation.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The love and hope for a white savior is real:wow:

Nobody on that long list is worth mentioning besides John brown.

Random white people shouldn't get pats on the back for choosing, for a moment, to not feed into a system that benefits them.

White savior? :russ:

It's telling that the only one of those people I listed who tried to position himself as a White savior was John Brown. The others were just random White people who joined in the struggle, and most of them gave up their lives for it.

So if they were some big savoir, you'd dismiss them, and if they're not the big savior but just sacrificing their own lives for the struggle...you still dismiss them? Why?

What's so easy about them leaving privilege to give more of themselves for the struggle than your lazy ass has ever done?

"Nobody in the world, nobody in history, has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who were oppressing them." Assata Shakur.

Just a bullshyt quote that sounds good to people who want to believe it, but patently false. "appealing to the moral sense" is not the only part of any struggle, but it was certainly a significant part of the end of slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, the independence of India, the defeat of the Marcos's in the Philippines, the end of Apartheid in South Africa, the dropping of the Berlin Wall, the independence of Poland and several other eastern European countries, etc.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
all I know is its McKinney so its not even surprising. some of my cousins live in McKinney. Why? I have no fukkin clue.

on the other hand, its either :sitdown: or :shaq: for them chix in the gifs

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
:pacspit: @ any black women who support organizations like that...type to come out in full force when it has something to do with villifying a black man (See Floyd Mayweather).

They're only good for protesting for white women privilege and gay rights...i've said it several times.

They've been too busy protesting sexual assault of fictional characters on television to worry about black people.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
White savior? :russ:

It's telling that the only one of those people I listed who tried to position himself as a White savior was John Brown. The others were just random White people who joined in the struggle, and most of them gave up their lives for it.

So if they were some big savoir, you'd dismiss them, and if they're not the big savior but just sacrificing their own lives for the struggle...you still dismiss them? Why?

What's so easy about them leaving privilege to give more of themselves for the struggle than your lazy ass has ever done?

Just a bullshyt quote that sounds good to people who want to believe it, but patently false. "appealing to the moral sense" is not the only part of any struggle, but it was certainly a significant part of the end of slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, the independence of India, the defeat of the Marcos's in the Philippines, the end of Apartheid in South Africa, the dropping of the Berlin Wall, the independence of Poland and several other eastern European countries, etc.
why do you assume I'm lazy and never have done anything? :ohhh::mjpls:

I dont care what John brown tried to position himself as. Of course he was probably also a white supremacist. I only spoke on him because of certain honorable actions he did.

Anyway, so this bs inclusive bs you're talking > assata Shakur? :ld:

You are a damn fool if you believe that slavery was abolished to help us and/ or because of morality.
You're a damn fool if you feel the civil rights movement was poppin because of an appeal to a moral sense. We were given 'nikka trinkets' because we asked for inclusion and civil rights... instead of human rights.
Our conditions have been fukked up since (for the masses).

You're in a police brutality thread talking about India and Berlin results because your Procyonidae brain would explode if you tried to focus on black liberation

VIolence and resistance is what started to
work against south African apartide. Appealing to a moral sense is bullshyt. The usa and every other nation put economic embargoes on s africa, so that was the pressure. The usa and others originally were supporters... and only applied pressure for bs reasons. Black nations , not crakkers formed a union to encourage the sanctions, and the only reasons western nations went with it is to build better relationships and to keep raping african resources. The us needed to pretend to be on a moral high horse in the 80 after the cold war so they stopped publicly supporting oppression..... however still made money along with the UK through mining companies that were basically slave labor in south Africa.
The shyt fell because the Soviet Union fell...the whole multicultural democracy all around the world idea wasn't in line with Apartheid. It was never because Anyone was moral about the oppression and killing and rape of black people

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
a poster on another website works with the white lady that said the section 8 thing and helped jump the teen girl. he says the blk ppl at her job are defending her cuz she cried when some blk co-worker died so they say she can't be racist :laugh:

She could very well not be racist, BUT WHEN YOU DO RACIST shyt, what do you expect mufukkaz to think? :rudy:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
@Blackking
Notice how the Israel/Palestinian situation can't brought up when it comes to morality. Millions of human beings living in an concentration camp. Bombed out time and time again, starved and humiliated. Where's the moral sense in that? There isn't because demons don't have a shred of morality to play off...it only stops if you make them stop.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So he detained another white and wasn't targeting blacks....

The issue isn't "targeting" per say, it's the way HE TREATED the black kids. Mufukkaz keep skating around the what he did.

the white female he detained happens to be the white female who was calling out white people for saying racist things

:mjlol: