Tony was ruthless with them insults

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
:whoa: What about when T came with that racism? :sadcam: He hit that book nerd hard with the insults for rocking up to the bosses house in sandals, shorts and a hard on for his daughter.

T played no games with that disrespect in that episode

"Jamal Ginsberg, the Hasidic homeboy"
:laff::laff::laff:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
David Chase should've had Georgie kill Tony in the finale. It would've made the most sense since he was always fukkin him up for the most random reasons.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete...." :laff:

Quick comments on the insults mentioned in first post, the Carmela was just vicious, however, it also showed shades of him embodying more and more of Livia's borderline personality, and obsession with dead children, and fatalism.

The Janice/Harpo scene is brilliant dark comedy, and was easily one of my favorite moments of the series, for the exchange at the dinner table of course, but the scene right after, as that song plays 'I Am Not Like Everybody Else', Tony walks out of the house, and walks alone through the neighborhood, which personifies misery, isolation, depression, anger, sadness, which was the true burden his character had to carry. So deep was his depression and self hatred he had to lash out at everyone who dared, or who had no choice, but to be close to him, further embodying Livia.
I've always thought that that was Tony's worst moment in the entire series. Not even killing Christopher was as bad imo.

Another tragicomic moment was in S2 with the Scatino bust out. At one point Tony admits(with a sense of pride) that he has the instincts of a predator and that he intentionally allowed Davey to go into debt so he could take over his store. Davey will have to go bankrupt, his kid can't go to college, his wife will most likely divorce him, his entire life is basically ruined. He breaks down and sobs.

Tony says - while genuinely feeling offended - "hey what are you crying about? This is how a guy like me makes a living, it's my bread and butter.:ld:".

His instincts were so warped he actually thought his words would be a comfort to Davey.:bryan:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Italians get savage when it comes to insults and criticism:wow:

When Paulie called Meadow's boyfriend Shaggy :dead:

18cfebbb98af2d28807ffada43351106_400x400.jpeg