KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ufdup:

you better get on that:leostare:

I'm jealous you get to experience this shyt for the first time :ohlawd:

nikkaaaaa, how are you gonna quote me and NOT address the main issue of the post :comeon:

I watched the whole show years back..... But I want to re-watch the whole thing.

I remember watching but never thinking it was funny like that so I wanna go back and see... :heh:

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: What about when T came with that racism? :sadcam: He hit that book nerd hard with the insults for rocking up to the bosses house in sandals, shorts and a hard on for his daughter.

T played no games with that disrespect in that episode

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
nikkaaaaa, how are you gonna quote me and NOT address the main issue of the post :comeon:

I watched the whole show years back..... But I want to re-watch the whole thing.

I remember watching but never thinking it was funny like that so I wanna go back and see... :heh:
torrents? :ld:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bobby got it verbally but damn that one episode where they went at it, Tony most definitely caught the fade.

Tony was salty for dayyssss too :russ:
He was sick and a lil intoxicated :damn:

He never got that re-match :to:

What he said to AJ when Carmella wanted him to get a vasectomy :lupe: Ruined AJs life imo

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Just when I started my yearly rewatch we get a bunch of Sopranos thread in here :banderas:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
I always thought it was strange the way Carmella looked at Bobby when he said that the Sopranos went too far. She was so taken aback by how protective and honorable he was with Janice. It was like what he said shocked her because she was so used to Tony's disgusting behavior. Then there was that other scene in another episode when she becomes jealous of Janice's happiness in her relationship and proceeds to laugh at her.

:russ: I love that scene

I wish I could find that scene later on in that episode where Tony asks Uncle Junior is he ever loved him, and Uncle June sat on the couch like :to:

I always found that scene to be one of his most vulnerable and real scenes of the series. That one and when he and Chris embrace after Tony told him about picking up their cousins body. Chris really only wanted Tony's love and approval, when dude was shytting on him, it literally hurt his soul.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I always found that scene to be one of his most vulnerable and real scenes of the series. That one and when he and Chris embrace after Tony told him about picking up their cousins body. Chris really only wanted Tony's love and approval, when dude was shytting on him, it literally hurt his soul.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete...." :laff:

Quick comments on the insults mentioned in first post, the Carmela was just vicious, however, it also showed shades of him embodying more and more of Livia's borderline personality, and obsession with dead children, and fatalism.

The Janice/Harpo scene is brilliant dark comedy, and was easily one of my favorite moments of the series, for the exchange at the dinner table of course, but the scene right after, as that song plays 'I Am Not Like Everybody Else', Tony walks out of the house, and walks alone through the neighborhood, which personifies misery, isolation, depression, anger, sadness, which was the true burden his character had to carry. So deep was his depression and self hatred he had to lash out at everyone who dared, or who had no choice, but to be close to him, further embodying Livia.