Tony was ruthless with them insults

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Tony was a true sociopath with all of the people he was close with on the show. One of the greatest anti-heros in television history. HBO is not the same without him. :to:

I would make an exception for his kids, he seemed like a genuinely loving dad, certainly better than a lot of dads in general.

Also one of the ways I related to him as a character was his love of animals contrasted with his frequent disdain for other people.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Paulie was that dude man

I remember that scene in the hoispital when Chrissy got shot

He pointed at Baccala and Vince, while talking to Syl fidgeting ass

"Look at this. It's like a weight loss commercial. Before and WAAAAYYYY before "

:dead:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
When he took it too far in Soprano Home Movies and had Bobby on him :mjlol:
Janice: Boardwalk. I own it.
Tony: And you blew guys under it.

Bobby: Stay outta this! You Sopranos. You go too far.
Tony: Alright, you know, Jan, he's right. I'm sorry. I crossed the line. I apologize. Won't happen again.

*quietly begins singing Under the Boardwalk* Under the Boardwalk, with a schlong in Jan's mouth. Under the bo
*Bobby punches Tony in the face*

Had to have that Monopoly Hotel flicked off his face by Carm :wow:

I always thought it was strange the way Carmella looked at Bobby when he said that the Sopranos went too far. She was so taken aback by how protective and honorable he was with Janice. It was like what he said shocked her because she was so used to Tony's disgusting behavior. Then there was that other scene in another episode when she becomes jealous of Janice's happiness in her relationship and proceeds to laugh at her.

:russ: I love that scene

All true, but between Uncle June sonnin his athletic skills and Tony B making fat jokes in front of the guys, Tony caught his fair share of butthurtness

I wish I could find that scene later on in that episode where Tony asks Uncle Junior is he ever loved him, and Uncle June sat on the couch like :to:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
that was legit one of the most ruthless lines ever said on tv
And he followed it up with "when I'm gone you'll live in a fukken dumpster for all i care"

:wow:

Ruthless :whew:

Another classic scene for this thread was in Pine Barrens when Bobby walked into Junior's kitchen with the hunting get-up and Tony just hit him with the :mjlol: laugh

Bobby was just like "fukk this" :beli:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
And he followed it up with "when I'm gone you'll live in a fukken dumpster for all i care"

:wow:

Ruthless :whew:

Another classic scene for this thread was in Pine Barrens when Bobby walked into Junior's kitchen with the hunting get-up and Tony just hit him with the :mjlol: laugh

Bobby was just like "fukk this" :beli:
Fun fact: the real reason James Gandolfini was laughing was because Bobby was wearing a huge dildo that the costume people gave him :russ: