TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; MOXLEY CUTS DANIELSON’S TITLE REIGN SHORT; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
They ended Swerves title reign just as he got momentum for NO REASON
Bryan's title reign was a complete joke
He didn't even headline All Out or Grand Slam lmao

This shyt was literally just done to add his name to the title lineage. He fukking stunk as champion
Remember Swerve wasn't even post to have the belt that long remember Ospreay said nah i will let Swerve win when TK clearly wanted to put it on him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

They really gave Bryan the shyttiest title run in the history of the territory :scust:

Why even take the title off swerve in the first place smh

Bryan Danielson in AEW is a fuccking bytch :scust:

I truly hope he never wrestles again. The past two years have been nothing but disappointment.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They're saying that ppv ending was an all time fiasco.

Super stans gonna be putting that work in this week :whew:

The final 5 minutes felt real and makes people want to tune into dynamite to see who's gonna step up to Moxley

Reminds me of 2011 when truth and Miz pulled up in that hiac match and fukked shyt up. everyone came out and couldn't do anything about it until it was too late

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The final 5 minutes felt real and makes people want to tune into dynamite to see who's gonna step up to Moxley

Reminds me of 2011 when truth and Miz pulled up in that hiac match and fukked shyt up. everyone came out and couldn't do anything about it until it was too late

Combine that with a Mercedes appearence....is that milli coming? :lupe: