TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; MOXLEY CUTS DANIELSON’S TITLE REIGN SHORT; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Rooting for AEW to fail is the weirdest sh1t.
Agreed. But it’s totally fair to criticize and even shyt on them for the stupid ass decisions they make.

And I’m a guy that attended Dynamite, RAW, and SD! live events this year and will tell you I had the most fun at Dynamite. But that doesn’t necessarily translate to being a good SHOW on TV - damn sure not worth watching on a weekly basis.

Another thing. Attending Dynamite live gets rid of their trash announcing team. I attended Bad Blood live and, as dope as it was, I found myself wondering how it looks/sounds watching at home with their announce team. If you told me 5-10 years ago I’d yearn (:dame:) for MICHAEL COLE on commentary, I’d look at you crazy.

And shoot, now… WWE is treating RAW/SD! even better since I went - not just their storylines, but showcasing PPV-level matches :wow:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They ended Swerves title reign just as he got momentum for NO REASON
Bryan's title reign was a complete joke
He didn't even headline All Out or Grand Slam lmao

This shyt was literally just done to add his name to the title lineage. He fukking stunk as champion

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I will say, I did not like some spots in the match. Now I see why Stevie Richards doesnt like all these finishers getting kicked out of. Piledriver on the announce table, spike DDT onto the concrete, another spike DDT into the ring. 3 running knees. A stomp all got kicked out of.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
GZu72R0XIAk3NUs

Is this real?