TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; MOXLEY CUTS DANIELSON’S TITLE REIGN SHORT; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Lol the irony of someone trying to call me "Trump" when if you posted in Higher Learning, you'd see me shytting on Trump and the GOP repeatedly on end every single day :dead:

But that's real life. Real life to me on here is politics, stocks/money etc...hell, even my sports teams, I'm not putting the same effort into some shyt about play fighting.

@Finn Baller I already said what the issue is... if people didn't tag me or try to throw little sneak disses in here I probably wouldn't comment on anything at all unless it was about something like finances.

I actually agree with some of the creative issues with AEW and I shyt on them repeatedly in the other threads. I never actually see you say anything negative about WWE so that's some hypocrisy, trying to say I'm not neutral when you are the furthest thing from "neutral" on here.

@Pull Up the Roots wanted a civil discourse so that's what I returned to him. You and a few others are just in attack mode if you don't like something that's said and I match that energy 1000% I have no issue with that at all if that's what people want

You keep asking me to drag other people in here, I'm not doing it... they don't want to be a part of it or have the thread on ignore. They have you on ignore too. Also, it's not just some "AEW stan" conspiracy... and as far as WWE fans go, I talk to CBoz, g-ice, Vice, all these people and there's never any issues. We get along just fine in all the live threads.

Saying I'm the issue is projecting, but go head... u tell it lol

so they are in your DMs telling you "Pretty please keep this on the DL, i'd hate for this to get out! :sadcam:" Spilling tea in the DMs like a bunch of women :mjlol: go name them in the other AEW thread or start an entirely new thread, I don't give a fukk. You claimed there were "dozens" of people, we all know you're lying. shyt name 6 of them, you don't even have to go the full "dozens" of posters that you claimed.

Lying, delusional, repeating the same buzzwords and phrases over and over...yep sounds pretty Trump-like to me!

makes sense why you're so afraid to go at Cattle too :sas2: can call other black men "c00ns" but can't bring yourself to call a redneck white man racist or try to run his ass off the board

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
tJdPb90.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
so they are in your DMs telling you "Pretty please keep this on the DL, i'd hate for this to get out! :sadcam:" :mjlol: go name them in the other AEW thread or start an entirely new thread, I don't give a fukk. You claimed there were "dozens" of people, we all know you're lying. shyt name 6 of them, you don't even have to go the full "dozens" of posters that you claimed.

Lying, delusional, repeating the same buzzwords and phrases over and over...yep sounds pretty Trump-like to me!

makes sense why you're so afraid to go at Cattle too :sas2:

Breh peep the Money Mark thread and see the fear because the truth was coming out. The moment I saw the "rac00n" gifs, the "c00n" word being thrown around like cotton candy, and other sorts of nonsense making me side eye to all hell :mjpls: . I'm quite tired of this. I had a rough week, been through hell and back, and this has got to stop. He either can show the pigment and make me out to be a liar, or he can keep on this charade and folks can find out the paper trail themselves.

Either way, I'm putting a end to this nonsense once and for all.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Same posters saying the same shyt :russell: Koala tell everyone to add throw their name in

@Saysumthinfunnymike

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Still trying to deflect and protect huh...

End my account. I'm dying breh for you to make me lose and leave The Coli for good. This is the energy you kept putting into this thread and all over this fukking place. I am not stopping until the truth comes to light.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Breh peep the Money Mark thread and see the fear because the truth was coming out. The moment I saw the "rac00n" gifs, the "c00n" word being thrown around like cotton candy, and other sorts of nonsense making me side eye to all hell :mjpls: . I'm quite tired of this. I had a rough week, been through hell and back, and this has got to stop. He either can show the pigment and make me out to be a liar, or he can keep on this charade and folks can find out the paper trail themselves.

Either way, I'm putting a end to this nonsense once and for all.

breh he has 100K more posts than you, he'd be more likely to bet his car or his social security number than risk losing his account on here :heh:

don't let this stuff add to your bad week my friend, enjoy the nice slate of college football games tonight, maybe find a stream for the AEW PPV, get whatever koalas like to eat on the weekend and relax :obama:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Last time I'm posting it. Attach everyone in here and we can get this done.

No you and me. You p*ssy out than that's your conscience. I already outside with who I am off this site and I could sleep like a baby if you show your pigment and it becomes black.

The truth will come out and I promise you, the TSC will finally celebrate Sunday Truce all throughout either it be me losing or you winning :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
breh he has 100K more posts than you, he'd be more likely to bet his car or his social security number than risk losing his account on here :heh:

don't let this stuff add to your bad week my friend, enjoy the nice slate of college football games tonight, maybe find a stream for the AEW PPV, get whatever koalas like to eat on the weekend and relax :obama:

Dude I'm just tired of this nonsense. Its never a balance, it's always this foolishness and the sneak disses, the p*ssyfooting, and etc. I know what I know, but I'm just going to drop it and let it be.

If he dances, he can @ me at the thread. Otherwise, I'm dropping it and playing Fragpunk.