TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Danielson need
ricky-bobby.gif
I know I know

I hate that I'm even saying it out loud on the boards.

But it feels

i-am-inevitable-thanos.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ricky Starks has had one match in AEW since March
Been frozen out going over 6 months now
We know if this was WWE doing this, that whiny bytch fanbase would be crying to the hills about unfair treatment and all that phony bullshyt they spew but since it's Tony's p*ssy ass doing it they don't say shyt

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Ricky Starks has had one match in AEW since March
Been frozen out going over 6 months now
We know if this was WWE doing this, that whiny bytch fanbase would be crying to the hills about unfair treatment and all that phony bullshyt they spew but since it's Tony's p*ssy ass doing it they don't say shyt

#FreeMustafaAli
#FreeLukeHarper
#FreezeReyFenix
#fukkRickyStarks

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yea I will say, a lot of hardcore fans migrated back to WWE once triple h took over because for a lot of them it was never about really wanting an alternative as much as it was about them wanting WWE to be enjoyable again

a lot of AEW's initial goodwill was based on vince fatigue and being better than what he offered but they can't skate off of that anymore so their flaws aren't overlooked as much
100%

It was never about having an alternative to WWE those already existed

People just wanted something better than what Vince was giving us it was easy to book better the Vince once Triple H took charge it was a wrap

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Hologram vs Mortos in a 2/3 falls match on a PPV:skip:

But Ricky Starks is nowhere to be seen

Miro wants out

You’re Trios division is dead

But that’s what you put on a PPV:martin:

at some point if they want Hologram to actually be something he's gonna have to work with people other than luchadores doing the same choreographed shyt

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Take the book from TK. :snoop:

I dont mind the wacky side, the Emi Sakura matches, the back stage silliness etc, I like the fact that AEW can offer that. But TK doesn’t understand time and place. Booking is random as shyt , except to his mind.

Match strength alone ain’t resonating
And feats of athleticism do not automatically make a good match