TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Dudes stopped watching after Moxley was reciting Mein Kampf :mjlol:
Fans heard Moxler's speech and

im-out-nope.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Does it really matter what anything did? WBD doesn't care.. only Twitter beards are still posting about outdated ratings comps. There's a reason why WBD reupped for 4 years

I'm positive they don't care what a show on a random Tuesday did. I'm more positive they don't care about comparing broadcast to cable like a buffoon

And the funny part is WBD still owns a large stake in The CW :mjlol: Hilarious, Keep it going.... it makes for a funny read :troll:
Yes

It matters. It makes shtying on AEW fun

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Take the book from TK. :snoop:

I dont mind the wacky side, the Emi Sakura matches, the back stage silliness etc, I like the fact that AEW can offer that. But TK doesn’t understand time and place. Booking is random as shyt , except to his mind.

Match strength alone ain’t resonating

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
at this point what do u think can be done creative wise or business wise to recapture the hype and spark AEW once had to where they're at least doing consistently respectable numbers and packing venues even if its obviously not on the level of competing with WWE?

It's obvious that no matter what former WWE stars they sign it's not moving the needle or working as a bandaid so they have to figure something else out

I don't think the company will ever die regardless but u dont wanna see it nose dive to the point where it's regarded as a graveyard or gets to impact wrestling status

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
at this point what do u think can be done creative wise or business wise to recapture the hype and spark AEW once had to where they're at least doing consistently respectable numbers and packing venues even if its obviously not on the level of competing with WWE?

It's obvious that no matter what former WWE stars they sign it's not moving the needle or working as a bandaid so they have to figure something else out

I don't think the company will ever die regardless but u dont wanna see it nose dive to the point where it's regarded as a graveyard or gets to impact wrestling status

Vince becoming booker of WWE once again.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Me personally, I always said "yeah the shows might suck but they have the revenue streams so what can you do?" and there were a lot of people like me who just hit the :yeshrug:

But that's how normal people view businesses...
I mean you can still shyt on them securing the bag

From what I remember the talks began at 500 mil. Maybe they only got 150 mil because the show sucks and nobody watches

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Vince becoming booker of WWE once again.
yea I will say, a lot of hardcore fans migrated back to WWE once triple h took over because for a lot of them it was never about really wanting an alternative as much as it was about them wanting WWE to be enjoyable again

a lot of AEW's initial goodwill was based on vince fatigue and being better than what he offered but they can't skate off of that anymore so their flaws aren't overlooked as much